For some reason I can't add events for certain email accounts. Both of these email accounts had their calenders synced and were logged in in the Hub. I've now even tried to remove these accounts and re-install the app only to find that the accounts are somehow still there!
    04-10-18 05:59 AM
    For some reason I can't add events for certain email accounts. Both of these email accounts had their calenders synced and were logged in in the Hub. I've now even tried to remove these accounts and re-install the app only to find that the accounts are somehow still there!
    I also have this issue with BlackBerry calendar. When I add new events on my phone, it doesn't sync with my calendar account. I am using the BlackBerry suite on a non-BlackBerry device. Once I install the Google calendar app, BlackBerry calendar syncs properly again.
    04-30-18 06:42 PM
    it's a problem. I tried to delete the account so I could readd, and that doesn't work. you can't delete it off calendar.

mine is working after I did a factory reset lol.
    crazy... there is no control on the calendar, like there use to be

on top of which, the updated the calendar and now when you open it, you can't tell what day it's on. the day used to have a big green circle or something... now they all look the same.
    ruhban likes this.
    05-01-18 09:04 AM