I have the hub+ Services on my Samsung galaxy Tab a.
    After the A 7 Update, i cannot edit the calender entries anymore. The icon is missing.
    06-19-17 01:28 PM
    The calender Works correct with new Update.
    08-25-17 12:17 PM
    now if only the icon would display the correct date... didn't BB10 do this?
    08-25-17 09:35 PM
    now if only the icon would display the correct date... didn't BB10 do this?
    You have to use the BlackBerry Launcher to see the current date on the calendar icon. Any other launcher and you only see "31".

Other calendar apps seem to have no problem showing the current date, so I don't know why BlackBerry can't make it work outside of their launcher.
    wippeerfurt likes this.
    08-25-17 10:04 PM
    You have to use the BlackBerry Launcher to see the current date on the calendar icon. Any other launcher and you only see "31".

Other calendar apps seem to have no problem showing the current date, so I don't know why BlackBerry can't make it work outside of their launcher.
    How that? Have blackberry launcher.. Can u tell me how to make it work? Is it the widget? Thanks in advance
    08-25-17 10:17 PM
    How that? Have blackberry launcher.. Can u tell me how to make it work? Is it the widget? Thanks in advance
    Are you using the BB10 or BB7 icon set (assuming you have the recent update)? Someone else my have to confirm, but I think there's an issue with the calendar icon in those sets not updating. The "system" set should work.

Beyond that, I have no other suggestions.
    08-25-17 11:28 PM
    Are you using the BB10 or BB7 icon set (assuming you have the recent update)? Someone else my have to confirm, but I think there's an issue with the calendar icon in those sets not updating. The "system" set should work.

Beyond that, I have no other suggestions.
    You are correct, system the calendar updates.... Latest version of BB10 icons doesn't change the icon date.
    08-26-17 08:48 AM

Since I have never paid attention. Thanks
    08-29-17 06:25 AM
    Wow, this latest Aug 28 update has totally messed up the agenda view. Events are now sorted alphabetical rather than chronological? How ridiculous and insane is that? Brought to us by Blackberry - now a software company!

Add to that - if your Google acct email is the same as your MS Exchange email, you can't accept meeting invites from the Hub. Keeps saying that "you haven't synced this calendar". But according to the Google Play description in BB Calendar - "organized events synced with Google and Microsoft Exchange calendar in one app..." If only...
    08-29-17 08:35 AM
    It turns out, different launchers do different things with the calendar app icon. I'm only just now getting into this with the Galaxy S8, and using the BlackBerry apps. Along with the Samsung TouchWiz UI (which has improved with Nougat), I've also checked out the BlackBerry Launcher and the Nova Launcher.

Below are the three different launchers with a combination of calendar app icons, and you can see how each one works with each launcher. The difference here is that I've included the BB Calendar icon widget - this can be used in place of the regular icon, but only on the home screen pages that most launchers give you. You can't get this in the app drawer itself.

The calendars are all set up in the same order:
    1. Google Calendar icon
    2. BlackBerry Calendar widget
    3. BlackBerry Calendar icon
    4. Samsung Calendar icon

TouchWiz only updates the widget (which is noticeably smaller) and the Samsung icon.
    BB Launcher updates both the BB icon and the widget but confused the Samsung icon
    Nova updates all icons and the widget.

Blackberry calendar-launcher-differences.jpg

I just find this very interesting.
    08-29-17 11:30 AM
    Wow, this latest Aug 28 update has totally messed up the agenda view. Events are now sorted alphabetical rather than chronological? How ridiculous and insane is that? Brought to us by Blackberry - now a software company!

Add to that - if your Google acct email is the same as your MS Exchange email, you can't accept meeting invites from the Hub. Keeps saying that "you haven't synced this calendar". But according to the Google Play description in BB Calendar - "organized events synced with Google and Microsoft Exchange calendar in one app..." If only...
    There was another update this morning (Aug 30).

Seems to have fixed the agenda view.

Don't know about the invite issue though.
    08-30-17 10:35 AM