So after using the KEYone for a few months and most, if not all, of the apps for a period of time, I've come to the conclusion that the Password App sucks a huge mess. For instance, you can't save a password AFTER you log in to a website. How stupid is that?

I hope they abandon this app after they release Android O because it is pretty much worthless. The rest of the apps that BlackBerry has are fantastic, I love them.
    arif b santoso likes this.
    08-27-17 09:16 AM
    If it doesn't meet your needs, then try LastPass or Enpass.

Some people like the simplicity of the BlackBerry App.
    08-27-17 10:35 AM
    Well it might be simple, but it's useless because you can't save a password after you login, so how do you know what you're typing is valid? You have to save it before you login.

Any others that are good but don't cost money?
    08-27-17 10:41 AM
    Any others that are good but don't cost money?
    KeePass
    08-27-17 10:42 AM
    A little extreme over reaction OP but really as other have said, if you don't like it, use something else. Personally I prefer BlackBerry password keeper over other apps but that's just me. No need to have a fit and hope they abandon the app because of one little thing you don't like lol. Relax.
    08-27-17 10:55 AM
    Well it might be simple, but it's useless because you can't save a password after you login
    For your particular needs perhaps.
    08-27-17 11:07 AM
    So there are people who's particular needs involve an app that saves a password prior to you logging in and finding out if you typed it in correctly?
    08-27-17 12:19 PM
    look like the OP is one of those outliers... BB password keeper has been exist for long time with many happy users... based on my knowledge. I guess K1 is your 1st BB? Driod allow you to get anything you hearts desire, go get something else (buffett table, you select what you want... just make sure you get from reputable source... BB PW keeper is, hopefully, your next one too).
    08-27-17 12:30 PM
    So there are people who's particular needs involve an app that saves a password prior to you logging in and finding out if you typed it in correctly?
    There are plenty of people happy with the app the way it is, knowing full well what other apps are available. Not everyone's needs are the same.

What is your objective here?
    08-27-17 12:43 PM
    If I have to explain it then you don't get it. Take a look at Firefox for example. I downloaded it the other day. When I go to a site, type in my user ID and password and then hit return, a popup dialog appears asking me if I want to save it. I can wait until the page loads to see if I typed it in correctly, then hit yes on the popup dialog to save the CORRECT INFORMATION. Do you get it now?

Anyway, I'm off to the dealership to have my truck modified to only run in reverse.
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    08-27-17 01:00 PM
    I prefer to use "Data Vault" ! It can be accessed across all platforms, backup to cloud, and restore!
    08-27-17 01:27 PM
    If I have to explain it then you don't get it..... Do you get it now?

Anyway, I'm off to the dealership to have my truck modified to only run in reverse.
    I never said I didn't understand. I asked what your objective here was.
    08-27-17 02:05 PM
    Well reread my second paragraph of my first post.
    08-27-17 02:09 PM
    If I have to explain it then you don't get it. Take a look at Firefox for example. I downloaded it the other day. When I go to a site, type in my user ID and password and then hit return, a popup dialog appears asking me if I want to save it. I can wait until the page loads to see if I typed it in correctly, then hit yes on the popup dialog to save the CORRECT INFORMATION. Do you get it now?

That's not a Password Keeper function. It's a browser function. Google Chrome does the same thing.
    If you want Password Keeper to store your password, you have to input it into Password Keeper before you use it.
    08-27-17 04:22 PM
    Password keeper works for me and my needs. I to don't quite understand the OP's objective. There is lots of android options that may be suitable for the OP.
    08-27-17 05:03 PM
    I don't use their Notes app, Calendar app, Tasks app, productivity tab, BBM,... Device search is a great app, but i haven't needed to use it.

Password Keeper has been great for me, but last pass is a great free alternative as well with cross-platform sync
    08-27-17 05:24 PM
    Blackberry password Keeper is great. The ability to login in right from the app is great. Never have to type in your password. More secure.
    08-27-17 05:46 PM
    try dashlane.
    08-29-17 10:49 PM
    When you close the app it should not be available in "recents" .
    09-05-17 03:58 PM
    I have used Password Keeper for 10 years or so. The only option missing that was on BB10's version is "save to cloud". Call me paranoid but I trusted BB's Cloud.
    09-05-17 05:30 PM
    When you close the app it should not be available in "recents" .
    This is a core Android bug that you will see with any password manager before Android N.
    09-05-17 06:14 PM