Blackberry is por. Now is only the priv. And the rest of blackberry.? The Messenger for Facebook we have to pay. And the apps not have nothing for Ingland. Is very small compared to android and apple,or Microsoft. Not have good apps mor the people. Is an very bad service. The rest of blackberry are forgotten, now it's only priv.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 02:15 PM
    Well, Blackberry is still here and they are obviously concentrating on the software end of the business more then the hardware portion at the moment. As far as market share and the brand image is concerned, that has been broken for a while now and I think they are going to have to settle for being a niche brand used by government, banking, hospital and municipal folks which as long as they can make enough devices to keep the hardware side going, they will still be around.

But right now is a wait and see situation and as for myself, I am here for the long haul and I do have a Priv and I like the device. What I am curious about is if they can make Android secure, I think this will give them a edge in the enterprise market, but who know what the future holds? For now I just keep plugging along and supporting the great folks on this site.
    05-10-16 02:38 PM
    Blackberry is por. Now is only the priv. And the rest of blackberry.? The Messenger for Facebook we have to pay. And the apps not have nothing for Ingland. Is very small compared to android and apple,or Microsoft. Not have good apps mor the people. Is an very bad service. The rest of blackberry are forgotten, now it's only priv.

Posted via CB10
    OK.
    jberb1984 likes this.
    05-10-16 02:53 PM