Are you referring to white space between messages in the list? If you go to Settings / General Settings you can turn on "Condensed List View", this makes it perfect in my opinion..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thats turned on but I still think there is a lot of white space that can be reduced.
    09-14-16 12:08 PM
    Quick question. I can send an email to my own email address using the Samsung email app but not with the Hub app . Any idea of why?
    09-20-16 05:57 PM
    Quick question. I can send an email to my own email address using the Samsung email app but not with the Hub app . Any idea of why?

I just tested that, and it worked -- no problems.

Where did you run into the problem? Did the message actually appear sent?
    09-20-16 06:12 PM
    No the message would not go if I send it to my Telus account. I can send it to Gmail or from gmail to Telus just not Telus to Telus from the hub.
    09-20-16 10:23 PM
    Great move!!!!! I'm running Android Marshmallow on the Oukitel K6000 Pro and I can't install the app. Can't find it in the play store on my phone but on PC it says not compatible with my device.

Thanks !!
    09-21-16 02:50 AM
    Hi Cody,
    Great job on the Hub, enjoying it tremendously. There is one major issue with how WhatsApp appears, however. For group chats, there is no indication as to which member of the group has sent a message. There really should be a way of displaying this, as simply showing the group name is not very helpful...
    Thanks
    Steve

This issue has been addressed and fixed in the newest Hub update. Thanks!!!

09-22-16 05:15 PM
    This issue has been addressed and fixed in the newest Hub update. Thanks!!!

...well, kind of. The first reply to a group appears with the name of the sender, however if that sender sends subsequent consecutive messages, they appear without a name, since whatsapp itself only posts the name before the first of a chain of a group member's replies.

I am sure that BlackBerry can solve this one though.

09-23-16 01:15 AM
    There should be option to change the DPI for the app to change the view and condense it more.
    09-23-16 09:54 AM
    Great work to BlackBerry! Subscribed to Hub+ as the price was very reasonable.

Now I hope they make Blend or something similar to the Hub+ Suite (still crossing my fingers on this).This is the only thing that is missing from my BlackBerry Passport that I use daily in order for me to fully abandon BB10.

09-23-16 10:29 AM
    The official keyboard would be a great addition too.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-16 05:09 PM
    Great work to BlackBerry! Subscribed to Hub+ as the price was very reasonable.

Now I hope they make Blend or something similar to the Hub+ Suite (still crossing my fingers on this).This is the only thing that is missing from my BlackBerry Passport that I use daily in order for me to fully abandon BB10
    Absolutely! Blend would be the big differentiator for their Hub+, it is an awesome idea and I'm sure that would get so much more people to subscribe, that would definitely give it value...

They should also include free No Ads for BBM with the subscription, that would help keeping BBM alive too. I'm getting fed up of the BBM ads and to be honest BBM competition is great nowadays so why would someone pay for that separately? As soon as I can get the two remaining persons I chat to with BBM switch to WhatsApp, BBM is getting uninstalled... stupid annoying ads...

09-24-16 02:49 AM
    Why does my Chrome app get a splat? What does it mean. I assume that the splat comes from the launcher .
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 09-25-16 at 05:16 PM.
    09-25-16 04:48 PM
    My apologies if this has already been asked and/or addressed, but this thread is too long for me to get caught up on.

I am currently using the free HUB+ and almost all of the other BlackBerry apps that are available for use on my Note7.

can someone tell me what features are available on the paid version versus the free version? Does paid, just dismiss the ads?

Something I miss from the BB10 HUB is the ability to set auto replies and time frames for the auto replies within the HUB settings for the different email addresses I have. Not to mention the gestures, but that's a different topic for a different day.

Also, for some reason (and it's probably because I can't find the proper settings) but before the recall, I was able to get my audio and edge lights to blink for individual accounts I have setup in the HUB+ app, but I can't seem to figure out how I did that, when trying to reset up my replacement device. Anyone know how to get that working, or was I just imaging it?

I also, miss the way dates were emphasized in the Calendar app when you had a busy day versus a free or not so busy day. I'm not particularly liking the color circles or half circles on dates. it makes the calendar look messy, IMO.

I am considering ditching the HUB+ and other apps, because it's just not the same experience over all, as it is on BB10. Man, do I miss BB10.
    09-26-16 08:53 AM
    Just the ad's as far as I can tell. I like the hub and launcher and 99 cents is not much. The Cobalt keyboard brings it all together. The hub may not have as many features as BB10 but it is still worth while.

I prefer the BlackBerry apps over the Samsung versions. I use the Google app for texting.
    09-26-16 10:25 AM
    Just the ad's as far as I can tell. I like the hub and launcher and 99 cents is not much. The Cobalt keyboard brings it all together. The hub may not have as many features as BB10 but it is still worth while.

I prefer the BlackBerry apps over the Samsung versions. I use the Google app for texting.
    Thank you.
    09-27-16 09:53 AM
    tHANK YOU
    09-29-16 06:46 PM
    Is there a planned update for Blackberry keyboard as now the swift keyboard is using neural network technology for predictions.. ?

I feel that the predictions on BlackBerry keyboard are not very good and needs some good updates. Maybe this neural network will help in that.
    10-06-16 07:42 AM
    So glad I upgraded my paid subscription app the other day, I can't imagine why bbm had business failures

Attached Thumbnails BIG NEWS: BlackBerry now officially supports Hub, Calendar and other apps on any Android device-screenshot_20161006-195737.jpg  
    10-06-16 06:59 PM
    I'm on the free version still, but I noticed something a little strange, and hoping to find out if others are having this issue too?

I only seem to get new emails when I delete off emails. Is this normal behavior? In some cases I don't get emails at all and then I get a push of 20+ emails in one inbox. Some of which have been time sensitive, and resulting in some issues. Is this a push setting issue?
    12-05-16 09:34 AM
    So what's the deal with this app? I've been trying to use it on my S7E singer I got it back in October, but it's sends like a movie letdown. I have all my messages set to push asap, but I don't get them for almost an hour or sometimes more or I have to manually refresh folders to see any new messages. And even then I don't see the messages, just blank pages, like in this pic. BIG NEWS: BlackBerry now officially supports Hub, Calendar and other apps on any Android device-7390.jpg

Im up to date on versions, but I am still on the free version. How does BlackBerry expect me to pay monthly for this app when it's not even a complete app!?

Anyone know what might be the issue?
    01-17-17 03:50 AM
    Any chance they could release an app that lets me use Android with gestures and swipes like BB10? Instead of the ghastly horrible system baked into bogstandard Android?
    01-17-17 05:54 AM
    So what's the deal with this app? I've been trying to use it on my S7E singer I got it back in October, but it's sends like a movie letdown. I have all my messages set to push asap, but I don't get them for almost an hour or sometimes more or I have to manually refresh folders to see any new messages. And even then I don't see the messages, just blank pages, like in this pic.

Im up to date on versions, but I am still on the free version. How does BlackBerry expect me to pay monthly for this app when it's not even a complete app!?

Anyone know what might be the issue?
    Did you try to exclude BlackBerry Hub+ Services and the Hub from doze mode (battery saving mode)? That may help.
    02-05-17 05:32 PM
    After the latest update i bo longer get the star when there is new enail etc. Samsung s7+ latest security upgrade. Have turned on nitifications in launcher all installed with bb manager. Thanks in advance
    06-28-17 08:31 AM
    Me either
    06-28-17 11:17 AM
    have it for my old LG G4.
    love dark mode
    and thankyou for your BlackBerry Manager.
    07-30-17 03:59 AM
450 ... 161718