Hub and Hub+ just got updated in the last 8 hrs or so. Not sure what was added / fixed.

Passport on ATT or Priv on Verizon
    09-10-16 07:47 AM
    Could someone post a screen print of how they use a resized Hub widget on their phone. Thanks
    09-10-16 10:09 AM
    Could someone post a screen print of how they use a resized Hub widget on their phone. Thanks
    Widget.
    Attached Thumbnails BIG NEWS: BlackBerry now officially supports Hub, Calendar and other apps on any Android device-1473521241765.jpg  
    09-10-16 10:27 AM
    Still need Hangouts
    09-10-16 12:00 PM
    I'm having a serious bug with the hub.
    Reinstall didn't help and it happens on all of my meizu devices (3).
    When i get a email, it shows the notification but when i open it , it's empty....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I also get this from P8, I thought the update would have solved it

09-10-16 01:51 PM
    See here

Ecm and joeyjay like this.
    09-10-16 04:49 PM
    See here

Awesome YouTube post. More like priv and BB10!

Centerman66 likes this.
    09-10-16 05:27 PM
    Awesome YouTube post. More like priv and BB10!

Yup. I've been using this widget funtion myself and love it.
    09-10-16 05:29 PM
    Remove all apps that you installed with BlackBerry Manager (exept Keyboard). Reboot. Then install directly from Play Store.
    Still doesn't work...on a OnePlus 3 ( works via your app but can't get subscription)

Last edited by 36dbldz; 09-10-16 at 07:50 PM.
    09-10-16 07:28 PM
    You can't subscribe apps that you downloaded with BlackBerry Manager. As said, remove all apps, reinstall all apps from Play Store and then you will be able to subscribe.
    09-10-16 08:07 PM
    Is it just me, or does the calendar "join now" functionality perform terribly inconsistently? My colleagues all have the standard "Join Skype Meeting" canned text, but the join now button appears on some meetings, but not on the vast majority.
    09-10-16 09:10 PM
    Is it just me, or does the calendar "join now" functionality perform terribly inconsistently? My colleagues all have the standard "Join Skype Meeting" canned text, but the join now button appears on some meetings, but not on the vast majority.
    I can't distinguish the why for that. The closest I can figure out is that it my have to do with the way the phone numbers and conference PIN are entered in the meeting invite.
    09-11-16 06:49 AM
    Twitter notifications keep coming back in the Hub after I delete them...pretty annoying.

Last edited by tryfe; 09-11-16 at 03:09 PM.
    09-11-16 12:00 PM
    Let's say BlackBerry was inspired by my work ;-)
    Now just imagine if they and Google were also "inspired" by your work on the Google Apps and came together to just add the little bit more that us OS10 users need to get more compatible and seamless Android app support by giving us an official fully functional Google Play Services and Google Play Store so that content can be purchased and run without patching or whitelists. All the necessary groundwork is there. All the proof of concept is there. Why not?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CyberMan2013; 09-11-16 at 06:12 PM.
    09-11-16 12:14 PM
    I'm having trouble adding attachments view. I've tried a few things (renaming, remving one or two existing views and trying to add it, uninstalled and reinstalled apps) but nothing works. It keeps saying "custom view not saved". Anyone else experience this or now how to solve it? Using an S7 edge and subscribing to Hub+ services.
    09-11-16 12:43 PM
    In settings select add a view. Give it a name. Check which accounts apply. Check attachments. Finally press the check mark at the top. Worked on my Samsung on the official app.
    cookie20 likes this.
    09-11-16 02:39 PM
    Yes, have tried that before but it's not working. Still getting "custom view not saved". Might uninstall all the apps again and reinstall them.
    09-11-16 02:48 PM
    Twitter notifications keep coming back in the Hub after I delete them...pretty annoying.

I think that stopped for me once i disabled the option �Unread Notification count badge� in the Twitter app.

Nexus 6P signed.
    09-11-16 04:46 PM
    When i get a email, it shows the notification but when i open it , it's empty....

What version of Android system WebView do you have on your device?
    09-11-16 06:51 PM
    What version of Android system WebView do you have on your device?
    I (having the same problem) have 50.0.2 743.98 installed

09-12-16 01:00 AM

I am having the very same issue on my phone - a Huawei Honor 5X running Android 5.1.1. with Android System Webview version.52.0.2743.98.

Basically, when I open an email in the Hub I cannot view the contents of the email. It appears blank.

It worked flawlessly on Hub (version 1.3.1.11404), but the above issue occurs on Hub (version 1.3.1.11471).
    09-12-16 02:53 AM
    The filing piece does need some improvements. We're looking into it.
    Hey Cody - have there been any improvements or enhancements built into the filing piece yet? Thanks!!
    09-12-16 02:47 PM
    Hi Cody,
    Great job on the Hub, enjoying it tremendously. There is one major issue with how WhatsApp appears, however. For group chats, there is no indication as to which member of the group has sent a message. There really should be a way of displaying this, as simply showing the group name is not very helpful...
    Thanks
    Steve

09-13-16 03:08 AM
    Hi Cody,
    All working quite well. Waiting for 2 features,

Attachment from hub itself
    Option to re size hub view, I find it with too much white space probably coz it is designed with centered alignment.

A fix if possible, whatsapp chat still doesn't show the updates for messages I sent.
    09-13-16 12:16 PM
    Option to re size hub view, I find it with too much white space probably coz it is designed with centered alignment.
    Are you referring to white space between messages in the list? If you go to Settings / General Settings you can turn on "Condensed List View", this makes it perfect in my opinion..

09-13-16 08:41 PM
450 ... 15161718