Contacts synced with Outlook still won't show in my Contacts app. It worked perfectly using BlackBerry Contacts...guess I'll have to wait until the end of the month to use it again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Just got it. In order to see my contacts linked to my Outlook, I have to use a custom view in my Contacts app then check contacts for my Outlook Hub+ account. Weird.

08-05-16 10:14 AM
    They come in as notifications start to flow into the notification tray.
    I don't think so. I just got two messages in a WhatsApp chat. The Hub shows 0 messages in WhatsApp. When I select WhatsApp in the Hub, it says No items in this view. But at the bottom of the screen there is a little WhatsApp icon, and when I select it it takes me into the WhatsApp app and there are the two new messages. Again - they are showing up in WhatsApp but NOT in the Hub.
    08-05-16 12:57 PM
    I wonder how much more BlackBerry earns from free users that see ads than from 12 dollars/yr paying users? That one dollar a month is hopefully enough to keep the mass using free version.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 03:03 PM
    I don't think so. I just got two messages in a WhatsApp chat. The Hub shows 0 messages in WhatsApp. When I select WhatsApp in the Hub, it says No items in this view. But at the bottom of the screen there is a little WhatsApp icon, and when I select it it takes me into the WhatsApp app and there are the two new messages. Again - they are showing up in WhatsApp but NOT in the Hub.
    What device are you using?
    08-05-16 03:16 PM
    What is the difference between Productivity Tab and the Notifications that you would swipe down from the top? (Genuinely curious what the difference is)
    Conite explained it well, but even BlackBerry's small touch with the icon sparks in the notification shade makes a huge difference - when you get a lot of new notifications your tray ends up showing condensed information so you can only see that you got 3sms from so and so contacts. When you click on the spark icon you fiilter the notifications and then you'd get to read more of each message. People called these redundant but it's ingenious.

#whatisclassic
    Sally Mack likes this.
    08-05-16 03:17 PM
    Just got it. In order to see my contacts linked to my Outlook, I have to use a custom view in my Contacts app then check contacts for my Outlook Hub+ account. Weird.

Same thing for me on my S7 Edge. Selecting the Hub+ Account for my Outlook contacts in the "Contacts to Display" setting showed nothing, but selecting the account in the Custom view worked.
    08-05-16 04:37 PM
    Same thing for me on my S7 Edge. Selecting the Hub+ Account for my Outlook contacts in the "Contacts to Display" setting showed nothing, but selecting the account in the Custom view worked.
    Seems like a bug then...

08-05-16 06:52 PM
    If only the productivity tab allowed us to view or peek at all messages in the hub. Allowing us to only view unread emails makes it unproductive for myself as I generally have unread messages from email, texts, bbm etc
    Mine shows unread sms as well. Not sure about other applications as I have them not showing on the main hub.

08-05-16 08:06 PM
    Personally I'm expecting some BB flair on my Note 7 I get it won't be the same and I'm fine with that.
    That's what I'm hoping for too
    08-05-16 08:40 PM
    So I am running 6.0.1 and I have uninstalled all of my Cobalt apps and rebooted but still Google Play will not recognize my late model Samsung 2015 A5 as an eligible device. What am I doing wrong ?? Thanks
    08-06-16 12:09 PM
    What device are you using?
    SGS7 Edge. Do you know if there is documentation on all the Hub+ features? For example, when looking at the folders, there is an option to pin the folder to - well, I forget what it's called, but when I pin a folder, it doesn't seem to do anything. When filing messages, it only pops up Inbox and Show Folders. I miss the old Blackberry filing system where the system remembers the last spot a message was filed from a specific sender or with a specific title and offers up that folder first. Is there any way to replicate that experience, or even just get the menu to show my 4 or 5 favorite folders? Currently, I need to begin typing the name of a folder to bring it up (or scroll through my entire folder hierarchy).
    08-06-16 12:25 PM
    I've been using Cobalt's solution for several months now but gladly downloaded the official app now that it's out. So far so good and I look forward to subscribing next month when I'm able.
    08-06-16 03:28 PM
    SGS7 Edge. Do you know if there is documentation on all the Hub+ features? For example, when looking at the folders, there is an option to pin the folder to - well, I forget what it's called, but when I pin a folder, it doesn't seem to do anything. When filing messages, it only pops up Inbox and Show Folders. I miss the old Blackberry filing system where the system remembers the last spot a message was filed from a specific sender or with a specific title and offers up that folder first. Is there any way to replicate that experience, or even just get the menu to show my 4 or 5 favorite folders? Currently, I need to begin typing the name of a folder to bring it up (or scroll through my entire folder hierarchy).
    You should be able to find the help link in the app. The pin folder feature you are referring to places that folder for quick access in the folder drop down for the account in the account drawer. Pin a folder, then open the drawer and hit the drop down arrow and you should see the pinned folders listed there.

The filing piece does need some improvements. We're looking into it.
    eggbertx3 likes this.
    08-06-16 03:32 PM
    I am having trouble with the multi-language. I have installed the BlackBerry keyboard on my Oneplus 3 and followed the instructions but whenever I don't want to type in German I need to change the language manually. I had expected that the BlackBerry keyboard works like in BBOS. Where you can easily jump from one language to the other within the same message without adjusting the keyboard manually.

Is this a feature that only works on BlackBerry devices?

Please enlighten me.

08-06-16 05:38 PM
    I've been using Cobalt's solution for several months now but gladly downloaded the official app now that it's out. So far so good and I look forward to subscribing next month when I'm able.
    What exactly did you do to disable Cobalt before moving over the Google Play BlackBerry solution? Thanks
    08-06-16 05:56 PM
    Uninstall the apps using BlackBerry Manager. Then reboot the device.
    08-06-16 06:03 PM
    Uninstall the apps using BlackBerry Manager. Then reboot the device.
    Is keyboard exempt or does that have to go as well ? All BlackBerry apps on manager are showing uninstalled except the keyboard. rebooted and device still shown as incompatible on GP.
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 08-06-16 at 06:39 PM.
    08-06-16 06:24 PM
    You can keep the keyboard. You device may just not be supported right now. Is it a tablet?
    08-06-16 07:17 PM
    You can keep the keyboard. You device may just not be supported right now. Is it a tablet?
    No an Samsung A5 running 6.0.1. Oh well.. Just keep with Cobalt I guess. That all works including the launcher. Thanks
    08-06-16 07:33 PM
    Another not so smart move Blackberry, you made it hard to buy a BB10 Blackberry and now you don't even have to buy an Android BB to get BB10 features. Does the term shooting yourself in the foot mean anything to you.
    You do realize they've exited the consumer hardware business right?
    08-07-16 07:22 AM
    Apparently, having Android 6.0 Marhsmallow is not enough. Your phone has to have a minimum 420DPI in order to be able to install Hub+. Bummer.
    08-07-16 04:44 PM
    Apparently, having Android 6.0 Marhsmallow is not enough. Your phone has to have a minimum 420DPI in order to be able to install Hub+. Bummer.
    Very strange since the Cobalt versions works. Beggars cannot be choosers.
    08-07-16 07:16 PM
    Does it have a quick access like priv. I tried to sho my sister on her g4 but it is just an app

#luvmybb10os
    08-07-16 07:35 PM
    Fixed it for you....
    Cobalt solution was great and have used it.

The new suite offering from blackberry still missing:
    Dtek app
    keyboard - (cobalt solution works)
    and this does not the replaced the secure os that comes with DTEK50.

To me those options above are important. I pre-ordered DTEK50

For those users that happy with blackberry suite/ Cobalt's solution no argument with that.
    fanBBRY likes this.
    08-07-16 08:06 PM
    That's odd, I installed it on my Moto G4 Plus with 6.0.1 and it works well, except for new email notifications...
    did you install the BB version? I have BB services running but via Cobalt. The official BB package still says unsupported (I have to uninstall Cobalt version to see this message).
    08-07-16 08:46 PM
450 ... 678910 ...