Dear friends! Waiting for the K2, while using iPhone X.
    Searching for the best Mail app for my future K2. Is there any with the good searching business tools, etc.? Thanks!
    06-09-18 04:26 PM
    It will come preloaded with BlackBerry Hub, although I've heard good things about K9 Mail (open source), Nine Email (heard it's the best for enterprise mail), and Aqua Mail (what I use, personally).
    06-09-18 05:21 PM
    Proton mail
    06-09-18 07:43 PM
    I am using Spark and native mail app on iOS. That is why I am asking. I have tried BB Hub, Proton, Aqua on the Note8. No same searching tools and too sluggish(((
    06-10-18 01:36 AM
    Proton mail
    Protonmail is secure but there's a big problem with screen formatting if you are on a smartphone since it is designed for tablet
    09-12-18 02:07 AM
    droidmailPro is very very good...only avatar pictures are missing when opening conversations...
    i wish someone makes client like Newton mail is.... Newton was pricey but PERFECT
    09-14-18 04:25 PM
    Proton mail IMHO. Hate to say it but unlike BlackBerry's HUB it should support s/mime standards for non exchange active sync accounts (such as IMAP/SMTP) as well (or at least that's what I was told, need to give it a try myself).. But if it's really true, then...it would be really sad - 'the' HUB, that BlackBerry's HUB doesn't support PGP (at all) and it only supports s/mime for exchange active sync accounts...just....sad....
    arif b santoso likes this.
    09-20-18 05:40 AM
    Proton mail IMHO. Hate to say it but unlike BlackBerry's HUB it should support s/mime standards for non exchange active sync accounts (such as IMAP/SMTP) as well (or at least that's what I was told, need to give it a try myself).. But if it's really true, then...it would be really sad - 'the' HUB, that BlackBerry's HUB doesn't support PGP (at all) and it only supports s/mime for exchange active sync accounts...just....sad....
    Proton mail indeed.
    09-20-18 07:41 AM
    Proton mail indeed.
    Aaaand sooo....I gave protonmail a shot and...not usable for me. It actually only allows one to have an account with their @protonmail.com server + your "very own" domains provided you really own them and subsequently use their hosting service which means you're operating your domains as if it were protomail's aliases (also, this is not possible with their free account, so besides owning the domains you use you'd need to subscribe for a monthly plan, too...). All in all it's pointless for me as I need to continue using 3 already existing work email accounts where I obviously do not own the respective domains (2 imap/smtp and an EAS account). So while I like the interface and the security of it a lot, the very logic of it isn't for me...
    arif b santoso likes this.
    09-20-18 08:29 AM