can you add the search icon from the centre row of the bb10 dock please .
    Will do, and will probably be named drawer3
    06-18-17 08:20 AM
    Alright I will look into it, it might be smaller than the rest so I might leave it like that.. And you'd be able to change it like you change the drawer icon, with a custom launcher
    I use the BB launcher. But I don't mind the size of the "shiny" one, long as it's there instead of the dull one, lol. Thanks ;-)
    06-18-17 10:17 AM
    I use the BB launcher. But I don't mind the size of the "shiny" one, long as it's there instead of the dull one, lol. Thanks ;-)
    Then if its not the same size, I will not change it, since it would change the icon for everyone with the pack. In that case, you would have to get a different launcher to make it change!
    06-18-17 10:20 AM
    Then if its not the same size, I will not change it, since it would change the icon for everyone with the pack. In that case, you would have to get a different launcher to make it change!
    Fair enough. That wut I was thinkin since it could affect everyone using it
    06-18-17 10:31 AM
    I really like this app, and enjoy getting some of the look and feel of BB10 back on my Priv.

is it possible to get the BlackBerry 10 system font as well? It's a small detail that somehow makes a big difference to my eyes.
    06-19-17 08:40 PM
    I really like this app, and enjoy getting some of the look and feel of BB10 back on my Priv.

is it possible to get the BlackBerry 10 system font as well? It's a small detail that somehow makes a big difference to my eyes.
    Support for custom fonts requires the OEM to build it into the OS, not just an icon pack or even a launcher.
    06-19-17 09:46 PM
    Just checking in to see if we ever found the bug that causes the icon pack revert to basic Android? I just noticed that it did it while phone was idle, no phone restart. It just changed and doesnt show up in icon packs but I can open the app :-/
    06-21-17 09:37 PM
    This was probably answered in the thread, but I reverted from Nova back to the stock launcher and noticed that the camera and phone icons are small. Is there a way to change this?
    06-22-17 10:00 AM
    Just checking in to see if we ever found the bug that causes the icon pack revert to basic Android? I just noticed that it did it while phone was idle, no phone restart. It just changed and doesnt show up in icon packs but I can open the app :-/
    What launcher are you using? Because with the blackberry one, on my PRIV and keyone devices I never had that problem. Only way it reverted to stock was when I reboot my phone. But even then, icons came back within 5-10 minutes after boot. So it might be a delay in the launcher/OS... haven't tested with a different icon pack though I will try that after work and let you know!
    06-22-17 11:41 AM
    This was probably answered in the thread, but I reverted from Nova back to the stock launcher and noticed that the camera and phone icons are small. Is there a way to change this?
    Unfortunately, blackberry doesn't allow the use of replacement icons. I made the BB10 look with the small camera and phone icons to put in the quick apps tab on the bottom. I'm thinking about releasing a second version of the same app to Google Play just to put the bigger icons as default option for the pack. I will let you know if I release it, meanwhile, if you contact me by email @ [email protected] I might be able to do something for you
    06-22-17 11:44 AM
    What launcher are you using? Because with the blackberry one, on my PRIV and keyone devices I never had that problem. Only way it reverted to stock was when I reboot my phone. But even then, icons came back within 5-10 minutes after boot. So it might be a delay in the launcher/OS... haven't tested with a different icon pack though I will try that after work and let you know!
    Still only using the BB Launcher. Before I thought it could been restarting in my pocket but then the other I using it then had it idle then noticed it reverted. I always a while to see if it changes or if I can i apply the pack by holding a black part of a homescreen but very rarely I can until I restart it.

Wut makes it very weird is that it did the same thing even before u added it to the Playstore when we were just using the apk.

If it does it again I'll delete all the old apk files. I never did delete them off my phone, lol. If that doesnt work I'll uninstall then reinstall the app and all app data, etc
    06-22-17 09:17 PM
    Can you add the blackberry ten small white magnifying glass as well as the option to make blank icons?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 01:11 AM
    Can you add the blackberry ten small white magnifying glass as well as the option to make blank icons?

Posted via CB10
    Alright I will add a blank image to the icon list. Tu change it to a blank one please do not use BlackBerry Launcher.

As for the magnifying glass, I will try to find it
    06-23-17 07:46 AM
    Alright I will add a blank image to the icon list. Tu change it to a blank one please do not use BlackBerry Launcher.

As for the magnifying glass, I will try to find it
    If you can't find it. I'll just make one for you. Also. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 01:13 PM
    Update just uploaded to Google Play, should be ready in a few hours!

- Added Blank and Search icons
    - Completed requests

Thanks for your support!
    BriniaSona likes this.
    06-23-17 10:06 PM
    Just checking in. I did a couple things and finally got rid of the restart issue where the icons would revert ...well unless u changed something, lol. I did this about a week ago and haven't had the issue since :-)

I also just sent u a donation. Sorry, I thought I sent it before but realized I didn't. Keep up the good work ;-)
    07-01-17 08:25 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ack10.inverted

This link is for everyone that wants the BIG CAMERA AND PHONE ICONS ONLY

The rest of the pack is identical

I posted it to google play and try to keep both updated!
    07-03-17 04:44 PM
    Have you gotten around to fixing the oversized search magnifying glass. Right now it's a little too large.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 02:05 AM
    Have you gotten around to fixing the oversized search magnifying glass. Right now it's a little too large.

Posted via CB10
    Will look into that matter
    07-04-17 03:43 AM
    When I open the dashboard, it says there are 67 custom icons. When I add them up, there are 56. How might I find these 11 elusive icons?
    07-05-17 10:54 PM
    I just noticed that the apps in the Newly Added tab aren't included in the apps page, and there are 11 in there! Thanks
    07-07-17 04:18 AM
    Interesting. All of my newly added are included in the full list. Even uninstalled & reinstalled. Is this what the newly added page should look like?
    07-07-17 10:21 PM
    You're right, what I have finally realized is that they are counted twice in the "total icons" since they are on both pages
    07-08-17 01:56 AM
    Keep up the great work.
    Love my look on the KEYone like this
    dalight13 likes this.
    07-08-17 09:22 AM
    We need more icons, but thats very good thanks!
    07-26-17 01:47 PM
153 ... 4567