@dalight13 how can i change the phone1 icon to phone2? same thing with the camera icon. Is it possible? would be great. thanks
    06-12-17 02:19 AM
    I've downloaded the latest build of your pack. Are you able to sort out the phone Icon and camera Icon as shown in my screenshot. They are much smaller than the other icons.
    Attached Thumbnails BBTEN Icon Pack-2827.jpg  
    06-12-17 02:26 AM
    @dalight13 how can i change the phone1 icon to phone2? same thing with the camera icon. Is it possible? would be great. thanks
    I was after the same but I'm using blackberry launcher and can't find a way to do it.
    06-12-17 02:27 AM
    I was after the same but I'm using blackberry launcher and can't find a way to do it.
    I may have found a solution by using an app called awesome icons. It allows you to change existing icons.
    Attached Thumbnails BBTEN Icon Pack-2828.jpg  
    06-12-17 03:41 AM
    For now, you can only with a custom launcher since BlackBerry's launcher doesn't allow for it.
    06-12-17 07:25 PM
    Edit : link removed

Thanks for your support!
    Last edited by dalight13; 06-12-17 at 09:58 PM.
    06-12-17 07:30 PM
    Before you install, please delete prior versions as they are not compatible with the new one.

Now on Google Play, get it there from now on! : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ght.iconpack10

I know, there's no description nor screenshots... working on some that are legit
    06-12-17 09:19 PM
    Before you install, please delete prior versions as they are not compatible with the new one.

Now on Google Play, get it there from now on! : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ght.iconpack10

I know, there's no description nor screenshots... working on some that are legit
    Thanks so much! But I want to keep your app forever so can you give apk file?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 09:46 PM

Great! Now with drawer icon!
    Is it possible to use the drawer icon with BlackBerry Launcher? How can I set it?
    06-12-17 10:56 PM
    Great! Now with drawer icon!
    Is it possible to use the drawer icon with BlackBerry Launcher? How can I set it?
    Unfortunately no, the launcher doesn't support it.
    06-12-17 10:58 PM
    Unfortunately no, the launcher doesn't support it.
    Ok. Thank you.
    06-12-17 10:59 PM

Excellent news mate, I'm glad it's finally available through the Google Play Store! May I ask what prompted you to finally make it available there? Congrats and keep up the great work!
    06-13-17 01:50 AM
    Feel free to use my photos for the playstore

06-13-17 05:49 PM
    I think I'll just try to fix the screenshots and description just to see at what point I get flagged or something. We'll see what happens!

Used that one for now :

BBTEN Icon Pack-screenshot_20170611-015929.jpg
    06-13-17 11:35 PM
    Added Blend, Voice Recorder, SIM and Video Editor recently. Feel free to submit your requests!

BBTEN Icon Pack-screenshot_20170615-224340.jpg
    06-15-17 09:45 PM
    Nice to see ur constantly updating the app. But....maybe it's just me but wut happened to the photos icon? It's like a light orange colored gallery type icon. I don't remember seeing that in BB10, lol

Also, I just restarted my phone and the icons remained. I downloaded and installed the Play Store version a couple days ago. Nice.
    06-16-17 08:59 PM
    Nice to see ur constantly updating the app. But....maybe it's just me but wut happened to the photos icon? It's like a light orange colored gallery type icon. I don't remember seeing that in BB10, lol

Also, I just restarted my phone and the icons remained. I downloaded and installed the Play Store version a couple days ago. Nice.
    It's the same green square + a flower as it is on 10.3 over here. Which gallery app are you using?

Edit: No, wait, never mind, it's orange now. Had to update the app.
    06-16-17 09:29 PM
    It's the same green square + a flower as it is on 10.3 over here. Which gallery app are you using?

Edit: No, wait, never mind, it's orange now. Had to update the app.
    Ditto, I noticed the same change, I'm also wondering what happened to the green BB10 photos icon?
    06-16-17 10:42 PM
    Updated to fix Gallery/Pictures

I broke it by mistake while making a different pack
    06-17-17 04:30 AM
    Updated to fix Gallery/Pictures

I broke it by mistake while making a different pack
    Thanks, ur the man. I was just taking some video and pics of a current thunderstorm and edited a photo then seen the new icon and was like "I didn't do that did I?" Lol.

My last inquiry...im using the BB launcher of course so I can't change icons. Was wondering if it's possible to use the "OG" shiny BlackBerry World icon for the Playstore instead of the dull one? Lol. I remember when they updated BBW and the hysteria it caused when everybody saw the new dull icon.

I'm not sure how that would work for others using the BB launcher, then those who aren't maybe using the shiny one for the app drawer as well. Just curious, no big deal either way ;-)
    06-17-17 06:12 AM
    Thanks, ur the man. I was just taking some video and pics of a current thunderstorm and edited a photo then seen the new icon and was like "I didn't do that did I?" Lol.

My last inquiry...im using the BB launcher of course so I can't change icons. Was wondering if it's possible to use the "OG" shiny BlackBerry World icon for the Playstore instead of the dull one? Lol. I remember when they updated BBW and the hysteria it caused when everybody saw the new dull icon.

I'm not sure how that would work for others using the BB launcher, then those who aren't maybe using the shiny one for the app drawer as well. Just curious, no big deal either way ;-)
    Not sure what you mean, are you talking about the "Drawer Icon" I have put in the app? You can see it from the app itself..
    06-17-17 01:34 PM
    can you add the search icon from the centre row of the bb10 dock please .
    06-18-17 04:59 AM
    Not sure what you mean, are you talking about the "Drawer Icon" I have put in the app? You can see it from the app itself..
    On my homescreen in the bottom row for the Playstore, the "dull" BlackBerry World icon is used. I was wondering if I could use the other "shiny" one that I believe is currently being used for the app drawer for the Playstore instead?
    Attached Thumbnails BBTEN Icon Pack-9518.jpg  
    06-18-17 05:28 AM
    Here's my homescreen. It didn't attach
    Attached Thumbnails BBTEN Icon Pack-9517.jpg  
    06-18-17 05:30 AM
    On my homescreen in the bottom row for the Playstore, the "dull" BlackBerry World icon is used. I was wondering if I could use the other "shiny" one that I believe is currently being used for the app drawer for the Playstore instead?
    Alright I will look into it, it might be smaller than the rest so I might leave it like that.. And you'd be able to change it like you change the drawer icon, with a custom launcher
    06-18-17 08:19 AM
153 ... 34567