BBM update. Change log info in pic:
    Attached Thumbnails BBM update 3.3.5.49 June 15-39603.jpg  
    06-18-17 01:58 PM
    I have very happily stopped using the abortion BBM has become. after using it exclusively for international travel and daily at home since 2007, I had to stop. it became slow in areas of the world with bad signal, and on ships, and then I got deluged with ads and Spam. Awful. I much prefer Telegram and my wife likes Line so I use that with her. Both of those are more secure than BBM anyway. I think the biggest mistake BlackBerry made was having a third party take over BBM. it is awful. I hate subscription based apps. if I could buy it, one time, and them maybe be charged for a major upgrade, I would, but it isn't worth the subscription price the way it is, when there are so many other apps that do as good, and in my experience, a better job. It is sad, I was a BBM die hard user. Pure junk now.
    06-19-17 09:53 AM
    BBM update. Change log info in pic:
    Anyone having issues with the latest BBM update not working well with the Hub? Every time I open a BBM conversation in the Hub, it opens the BBM app instead. It worked fine before.
    06-19-17 09:23 PM
    Anyone having issues with the latest BBM update not working well with the Hub? Every time I open a BBM conversation in the Hub, it opens the BBM app instead. It worked fine before.
    Yes. You are right... I hope BlackBerry solved this and BBM works like before the update.
    06-19-17 11:39 PM