OK so BlackBerry did great job bringing mostly all of their BB10's apps to Android but they haven't brought the file manager.

I know there's a lot of offer out there but as for me, I prefer BB10 file manager over all.

Did they even say anything regarding this topic? I tweeted to them but got no reply. Maybe if there's a demand they would respond..
    12-07-17 04:05 AM
    I guess there's not much of a demand for a BB10-style file manager since they never responded.
    You're correct in stating: "There's a lot of offers out there." And several of those file managers are quite reputable and reliable.
    12-07-17 05:08 AM
    TCL made a file manager for the Motion. You can sideload it for your Android device and see if its more to your liking than the other often recommended ones out there like Solid. The main feature missing is cloud support.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-link-1129988/
    menshawy likes this.
    12-07-17 03:58 PM
    thanks man
    12-08-17 12:27 AM
    thanks @Ment

the thing is File Managers is a must have app on phone. and if BlackBerry brought all those apps, so why doesn't bring the file manager as well and let the user looking no further for outside solutions.
    12-08-17 10:11 AM
    thanks @Ment

the thing is File Managers is a must have app on phone. and if BlackBerry brought all those apps, so why doesn't bring the file manager as well and let the user looking no further for outside solutions.
    Because there are countless file managers already available on Android that make the BB10 file manager look amateur and featureless. It would be a monumental waste of precious developer resources.

Use Solid Explorer.
    12-08-17 11:37 AM
    thanks @Ment

BB isn't wasting resources for applications that have ample existing solutions.
    12-08-17 11:48 AM