Is there an android app comparable to BB Remember?

Thanks for suggestions.
    01-25-18 06:08 PM
    Google Keep. But I suppose it all comes down to what you used in Remember. You never mentioned what specific features you're looking for.
    01-25-18 06:11 PM
    Sorry. I used in my business to list tasks, schedule projects, setup deadline dates/times. Didn't need to use collaboration features.
    01-25-18 06:23 PM
    BlackBerry Android comes with a Notes and Tasks app which is Remember just separated.
    aveley likes this.
    01-25-18 06:49 PM
    Remember is great if you use Exchange and sync notes and tasks. Otherwise, it's a one way application. You can get data in, but not out.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-25-18 08:31 PM
    Remember is great if you use Exchange and sync notes and tasks. Otherwise, it's a one way application. You can get data in, but not out.

Notes and Tasks on BlackBerry Android also sync via Exchange.
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    01-26-18 06:08 AM
    Notes and Tasks on BlackBerry Android also sync via Exchange.
    Yes. That's what I actually meant to say! I.just keep calling it Remember out of habit. Notes and Tasks in the Hub+ Suite have the same functionality as the Notes and Tasks tabs in the BB10 Remember app.

aveley and anon(10218918) like this.
    01-26-18 08:40 AM
    thanks everyone for the suggestions
    01-26-18 11:03 AM
    Just reviving this thread, because Notes and Tasks aren't really cutting it. Evernote is no good for me either. I'm the KeyOne.

I used the Remember app mainly to save high quality voice notes. I also saved audio/text notes in specific folders. I'm just not getting this functionality or experience I got using Remember in any other app I've tried. Any app suggestions?
    05-08-18 06:46 PM
    Just reviving this thread, because Notes and Tasks aren't really cutting it. Evernote is no good for me either. I'm the KeyOne.

I used the Remember app mainly to save high quality voice notes. I also saved audio/text notes in specific folders. I'm just not getting this functionality or experience I got using Remember in any other app I've tried. Any app suggestions?
    Google Keep is my go-to Note app simply because it syncs and follows you no matter what phone, tablet, or computer you get. Plus it's super fast.

However, if folder functionality is what you're looking for, then maybe OneNote may be better.. Syncs with OneDrive and is also accessible on the PC. It just takes a few seconds longer to load, which was annoying for me. Both apps have voice notes capability
    05-11-18 07:35 PM

Did you try the app Notebook by Zoho?
    05-12-18 05:01 AM
    Did you try the app Notebook by Zoho?
    Yes! I'm using this now. It's a very solid app. Sometimes, there appears to be issues syncing on the KeyOne side which makes it look like files have disappeared, but I have the notes synced to other devices which show no issue. That's my only gripe.
    05-13-18 11:06 AM
    Google Keep or OneNote are best
    daynebca likes this.
    05-16-18 05:32 AM

I wish they would add the functions from the Remember App to Notes and Tasks.
    12-14-18 04:14 PM
    I wish they would add the functions from the Remember App to Notes and Tasks.
    It's such a no-brainer and they should have the capacity to get it done if smaller developers are doing it. I'm in the process of moving away from Zoho Notebook because it's unreliable in the sense that my files either completely disappear or end up in different areas of the app, totally at random.

There's an app called D Notes. It's the best one I've used so far. The only issue I've found so far is that the app stops recording audio when the display sleeps, if you power off the screen, or even if you touch the screen. That's not good. So, the workaround is to record in the BB Sound Recorder and share it to D Notes. I've already tried contacting the developer to get this fixed, but I haven't heard back.

My preference is to stay Blackberry through and through, but it's been forever now since they put any real effort into improving the functionality of their apps. They took huge steps backwards with Android and have not caught up.
    Last edited by bbkwazi; 12-14-18 at 11:26 PM.
    12-14-18 11:09 PM

It's such a no-brainer and they should have the capacity to get it done if smaller developers are doing it. I'm in the process of moving away from Zoho Notebook because it's unreliable in the sense that my files either completely disappear or end up in different areas of the app, totally at random.

There's an app called D Notes. It's the best one I've used so far. The only issue I've found so far is that the app stops recording audio when the display sleeps, if you power off the screen, or even if you touch the screen. That's not good. So, the workaround is to record in the BB Sound Recorder and share it to D Notes. I've already tried contacting the developer to get this fixed, but I haven't heard back.

My preference is to stay Blackberry through and through, but it's been forever now since they put any real effort into improving the functionality of their apps. They took huge steps backwards with Android and have not caught up.
    I agree with you! They did take many steps backwards and it is very disappointing that they took away essential functions for everyday productivity.
    12-15-18 08:21 AM
    Google Keep or OneNote are best
    Second this recommendation
    12-15-18 06:20 PM
    I agree with you! They did take many steps backwards and it is very disappointing that they took away essential functions for everyday productivity.
    Why? There’s already so many Android versions of these apps. I use Google Keep
    12-15-18 07:44 PM
    Onenote is great I found a version that works today from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackberry-limited/

Download April 29, 2015 on search page# 10 version 15.0.3930.1007

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...e=10&s=onenote

Posted via CB10
    12-18-18 08:08 AM
    Key to Remember was you could attach a PDF Google Keep won't so for projects Remember was great. So I use Variety of note apps
    01-26-19 05:15 AM