I recently started using the BB Hub+ on my S7 (Nougat). I was pleasantly surprised to see everything work incredibly fast. The syncing of everything is almost instantaneous which is what I have come to expect from BB after being a user for over 15 years.

I use the paid version of G Suite and Hub+, and it is working very will via the Exchange option to setup email. Here are the hiccups: Contacts only sync from my outlook to device, not the other way around. And, the contacts only show in the "Custom" list but not the specific "Blackberry Hub+ Account". Also, I have the option to download images automatically, on; however, only images in the body of the email show. Images in email signatures, for example, do not.

Any way to correct these? Thank you.
    09-20-17 11:55 AM
    I have an S7... only using Keyboard and HUB.... you can't disable the Samsung Contact and Calendar Apps and the dialer wants to use the Samsung Contacts, and the Samsung Apps always wanted to be made default... so I let them have their way.

If you mean Outlook.com... two way sync works fine, I usually set it up manually as Exchange, or it will do IMAP.

Not sure about the signatures, as I don't allow images.
    09-20-17 03:28 PM
    I have several BB apps on my S8, and all run fine. True, you have to live with the Samsung contact and calendar apps doing there thing, but I just ignore them and only use the BlackBerry versions.

I've read the complaint before about new contacts not syncing back to the account, but I've made new contacts for my outlook.com contact list from my phone and it synced fine via exchange back to the account and I was able to then see it on my PC later.

I still have to try saving a new contact to my work account on my phone which is now an office 365 based exchange account.
    09-20-17 05:55 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually not using outlook.com, just the MS Outlook email program. My company uses the paid version of G Suite (comparable to MS Exchange).
    09-21-17 08:22 AM
    Just curious, but what method do you use to get contacts from the local Outlook to the phone if it's not linked to an online or exchange account?
    09-21-17 09:55 AM
    It is called G Suite (paid version). it is Googles version of exchange. Personally, I prefer Exchange because I am used to it, but it works well and does pretty much the same thing.
    09-21-17 05:06 PM
    Okay, I misunderstood what you had. I thought you had two accounts, a home account set up on your PC Outlook, and a work account going through G Suite.

But, I'm guessing that the work account going through G Suite is setup on your Outlook?

If so, is it set up as an exchange account in Outlook too?

This is how my personal outlook.com account is set up. Outlook on my PC is tied in using the exchange method, and my phone is using the exchange method. Contacts on my phone sync with outlook.com, and when I open Outlook on my PC, it syncs to the outlook.com account and any contacts I saved from my phone then show up on my PC Outlook contacts list under that account. Calendar stuff syncs up too.

I have no idea if that helps (probably not, and I'm sorry), but it seems like something is not communicating right.
    09-21-17 09:54 PM