This seems a really stupid question given I've been using the BB hub for ages, but...... Is there an auto-reply (out of office) or auto-forward function in the Hub?

What I actually want to do is, while killing off my Yahoo account, auto-reply to anybody, saying the account is dying and to use my other e-m addresses.

I appreciate this is / should be pretty basic stuff, but...... (and Google is remarkably unhelpful!)
    03-04-21 12:15 PM
    This seems a really stupid question given I've been using the BB hub for ages, but...... Is there an auto-reply (out of office) or auto-forward function in the Hub?

What I actually want to do is, while killing off my Yahoo account, auto-reply to anybody, saying the account is dying and to use my other e-m addresses.

I appreciate this is / should be pretty basic stuff, but...... (and Google is remarkably unhelpful!)
    Why wouldn't you set that up online in your Yahoo portal?
    03-04-21 01:12 PM
    I don't know, why wouldn't I? Well, perhaps if that option appeared to be unavailable? Does it exist? Perhaps it's available only in desktop version of the relevant website?
    03-04-21 01:30 PM
    Yes indeed, that is the answer: it can only be done via the Yahoo desktop webmail, hence my difficulty when looking via a phone browser.

Am I right in thinking that the Hub client doesn't in fact have this feature itself? I was fairly sure it did!

Many thanks
    03-04-21 01:51 PM
    Yes indeed, that is the answer: it can only be done via the Yahoo desktop webmail, hence my difficulty when looking via a phone browser.

Am I right in thinking that the Hub client doesn't in fact have this feature itself? I was fairly sure it did!

Many thanks
    It doesn't. And even if it did, it would be "after"-Yahoo, so wouldn't be as effective anyway.
    03-04-21 01:56 PM
    Yes, fair point.
    03-04-21 02:27 PM
    The Hub Inbox can do auto-reply, but only by going through the email server. I can set auto-reply in the Inbox by going through Settings > Manage Accounts, but my accounts are through Outlook.com/Office365.

Can't say about auto-forwarding as I've never used that.
    37201xoIM likes this.
    03-04-21 02:53 PM
    Ah, I think I see! Thanks very much.
    03-04-21 03:08 PM