I think there was an update to the calendar app recently, and now I'm having an issue. I have a few different synced calendars, and I color code each of them. Now when I go into the calendar, though, all my calendar colors are blue (in month view). Anyone else having this issue?
    05-01-18 12:45 AM
    I think there was an update to the calendar app recently, and now I'm having an issue. I have a few different synced calendars, and I color code each of them. Now when I go into the calendar, though, all my calendar colors are blue (in month view). Anyone else having this issue?
    Isn't there an option in the settings to change it?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    05-01-18 03:00 AM
    Isn't there an option in the settings to change it?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    I noticed what the OP stated too.

As for settings, nothing has changed there. I have 3 calendar accounts. The colors assigned are green, blue, and yellow. But all appointments show up as purplish-blue arcs.

BTW, I'm still waiting on the square days option. I am sick to death of the circle theme for everything. That is so 2015.

To go further, the whole color scheme for month view is bland and dull, making it hard to distinguish what the current date is. Visually, just not enough punch.
    05-03-18 11:08 AM
    I noticed the same issue, just after the April 24 update. A factory reset of BB Calendar app solved the issue, but then it had to be done on daily basis because of automatic updates. Very annoying.

Anyway, different calendar colours have only disappeared from the month view (where it makes most sense), they remain the same on week and day views, where this distiction is less important.
    05-18-18 07:26 AM