Hello people. I have one very frustrating issue, that started happening today with this app.
    So, this app functioned perfectly, untill today....
    (I am using android Oreo 8.0.1 Blackberry Key2)
    After reboot I did today, and after entering my phone password, automatically 'settings' App starts and applock asks for password. This pops up on screen and dissapears after 1-2 seconds, WITHOUT me having to enter password. (Note that I added settings to list of apps inside appLock , as reccomend in app itself). After this, when I click on settings, applock again pops up and asks me for password (this is normal behaviour, and it is OK).
    Problem is (and this did NOT happen before, and it happends now ONLY with Settings app), that everytime I reboot my phone, applock asks me for password specifically for SETTINGS app, right after I input my regular phone password. Screen with password input appears (because settings app is among apps inside Applock app to be unlocked with password), but dissapears after 2 seconds like nothing happend.....
    Is this some kind of bug? I dont want this to happen everytime I reboot my phone, even though it lasts only for 2 seconds, it is very frustrating for me...
    Any ideas? If anyone is using this app after all......
    10-09-18 01:59 PM
    Sounds like a question for the developers.
    10-09-18 02:03 PM
    Sounds like a question for the developers.
    Already sent.....
    10-09-18 02:33 PM
    Here write applock is most rudimentary of security apps. The way it works is that it will lock up your major apps form hidden data.

AppLock-fingerprint (Spsoft) app-applock-fingerprint.jpg

List of getting free and use a lock screen they are much more secure.
    - Applock
    - Fingerprint unlock
    - Fingerprint Password
    - Norton app lock
    - Perfect app lock
    - Smart app lock

Applock can lock SMS, contact, mail; social media, other settings, etc. secures your phone and completely protect your privacy.
    10-26-18 06:45 AM
    It is difficult to say, but this is most likely a problem with the application, and not with the hardware of the device. First of all, I would try to roll back the firmware. Of course, it also depends on the developers who could have made a version with bugs. It’s pretty cool that advanced companies like https://do-it-solutions.com/ are quickly making corrections in their applications.
    Last edited by Daniel_Boyd; 11-23-18 at 05:07 AM.
    11-16-18 05:08 AM