Hi all

I am looking for android app that can sync my calendar from exchange server to my Keyone. I only need to sync calendar, no mail, no task and no contact need sync.

Any recommendation?
    11-01-17 03:16 AM
    You may have to go through the process of adding the account to the KeyOne which will automatically sync calendar, mail, tasks, contacts, etc. Then go back in and disable sync on everything, but calendar.
    Just an idea.
    Another idea is to download the OUTLOOK app, add the account, and use the calendar from there.
    You can stop sync with contacts and everything stays within the app for just that account.
    11-01-17 10:10 AM
    You may have to go through the process of adding the account to the KeyOne which will automatically sync calendar, mail, tasks, contacts, etc. Then go back in and disable sync on everything, but calendar.
    Just an idea.
    Another idea is to download the OUTLOOK app, add the account, and use the calendar from there.
    You can stop sync with contacts and everything stays within the app for just that account.
    Yes, in beginning, I was try to add my mail account through hub, but it failure, the reason is my IT block the remote device which its type as BlackBerry.

So I have to use 3rd party tool that will not been identified as a BlackBerry device but a normal android device.
    11-01-17 11:02 AM
    Try Akrutosync available at akruto.com. I use it on a PRIV for calendar only and it works great.
    11-02-17 11:05 AM
    Try Akrutosync available at akruto.com. I use it on a PRIV for calendar only and it works great.
    How to download the apk?
    11-02-17 11:33 AM
    it looks like only sync the calendar between mobile phone and outlook on PC, but not to sync between mobile phone and outlook server....
    11-02-17 11:55 AM
    All you need is when you download the software to a desktop with the email. I use outlook so your exchange email may not work.

Chat through the website. I have found the people there helpful when needed,
    11-02-17 02:16 PM