04-03-16 06:05 PM
41 12
tools
    Is there anyone who already had a village on bb10 and managed to link to it to Google account??if yes how did you do it?I installed all the required patched apps from this forum but I have not yet deleted my COC because I have not yet linked it to my google account .i don't wanna lose my village.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 12:17 PM
    Contact supercell. They will give you a code and instructions on how to retrieve the account on your new device. This is far better than all the patches, workarounds, etc.

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    02-21-16 12:49 PM
    Contact supercell. They will give you a code and instructions on how to retrieve the account on your new device. This is far better than all the patches, workarounds, etc.

Perfect. Let me try that.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 01:09 PM
    It's quite straight forward. Here are instructions:

http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id
    02-21-16 02:07 PM
    It's quite straight forward. Here are instructions:

http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id
    I downloaded apk for COC using the link you posted.should I just intall it and use it.or i have to pactch it first??

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 02:47 AM
    I downloaded apk for COC using the link you posted.should I just intall it and use it.or i have to pactch it first??

Posted via CB10
    Just follow the instructions. They are quite detailed.
    02-23-16 05:47 AM
    I have a friend with a z10 (as do I). They contacted super cell for the code. Told super cell they had a Samsung as they asked what device was being used.

Afterwards supercell said BlackBerry is not supported and would.not give the code. Townhall 8 base lost.

I'm in the same boat now and I guess I have to try those instructions. Curios if they do work.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 03:00 PM
    I have a friend with a z10 (as do I). They contacted super cell for the code. Told super cell they had a Samsung as they asked what device was being used.

Afterwards supercell said BlackBerry is not supported and would.not give the code. Townhall 8 base lost.

I'm in the same boat now and I guess I have to try those instructions. Curios if they do work.

Posted via CB10
    They do. I've done it a number of times. Very easy.
    02-24-16 03:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Your friend used the In Game help center didn't they?

All you need to do is backup the Clash of Clans Data with BlackBerry Link, remove the game, install the patched game (obviously with all the extras included from the thread), restore the game data from the backup and sign in

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 03:13 PM
    I would have tried that for them but they didn't have a backup. Doh.

I've got mine backed up.

Good to hear the method works. Thanks. Almost max th9. King 23, Queen 25 and walls left

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 04:10 PM
    I told in-game support I have Samsung S6
    They refused to give me the code advising "the device you're contacting us from is unsupported"

I tried to convince them otherwise.

But I might just load the backup if that works.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    02-25-16 05:54 AM
    Ive tried the link above when i had my z10 and it really works..you just have to back up your device and factory reset then follow the instructions..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-25-16 07:35 AM
    I have done it.my z30 is working now.
    Let me tell u what I did.Firstly you have to download all the required apk files described in the link posted by" Conite".
    INSTALL all the apk files EXCEPT the apk for Cash OF Clans.
    I contacted Supercell using the clash of clans on my BlackBerry and tell them to link my village and they said "your phone is non google supported "and they told me that "inorder to help me I have to ask them using an android phone(google supported device)",and they gave me a ticket number for reference so that they can proceed to solve my problem.
    I then found an android phone and install the clash of clans and contacted Supercell and I told them again to link my village and I gave them the reference ticket number (the ticket number that they gave me on my blackberry's clash of clans)
    They asked me for the year that I started to play the game, device name and device model number(for blackberry), and the country that I created the game account. I gave them all the information that they asked for and they gave me the code( because they thought I was gonna play the game on the android phone).

Once I got the Code from Supercell, the clash of clans on my BlackBerry demanded the code as I tried to open it and I DID NOT enter the code because I was using the" unpatched clash of clans". So I uninstalled my unpached clash of clans on my blackberry and INSTALLED the patched clash of clans apk that I downloaded from a link posted by "Conite"in this forum.
    I opened the game and finish those " first tutorial " because I was back to" townhall 1".after the tutorials I was able to go to game settings and go to" link device" then go to " this is the new device"THEN ENTERED the CODE that I received from Supercell now I have my village back and it is now linked to my google account.

Please feel free to ask any question if there is something that you have not understood because I want you to enjoy the game just like me.

Special thanks to" Conite"

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 08:05 AM
    You don't even have to contact Supercell though.

After installing (and setting up) Cobalt's files, just backup CoC with Link. Delete app. Install patched app. Restore CoC with Link. No progress is lost, and you can now sign in with Google+
    02-25-16 08:14 AM

After installing (and setting up) Cobalt's files, just backup CoC with Link. Delete app. Install patched app. Restore CoC with Link. No progress is lost, and you can now sign in with Google+
    Short and precise. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 08:54 AM

Saves so much hassle with these people

@@** I assume this works with Boom Beach as well? **@@

Thank you sir,

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876
    02-25-16 10:08 AM
    So how do I back up Coc with blackberry link? What do I do?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 01:01 AM
    So how do I back up Coc with blackberry link? What do I do?

Posted via CB10
    Selective backup. Drill down and find CoC from Link and make sure that's the only item selected for backup.
    03-01-16 06:08 AM
    hyy I was playing coc th8 on my xperia connented with google play games,
    now I have BlackBerry z 10
    what should I do to play that account in BlackBerry..
    one more thing I installed a coc. apk file from an unknown source bt it crashes time to time... so one more question gerated in my mind if I got that account in my BlackBerry than for future is their a way to backup it just like we do on Android with Google play games..

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 04:31 AM
    [QUOTE=brizeshhh;12304645]hyy I was playing coc th8 on my xperia connented with google play games,
    now I have BlackBerry z 10
    what should I do to play that account in BlackBerry..
    one more thing I installed a coc. apk file from an unknown source bt it crashes time to time... so one more question gerated in my mind if I got that account in my BlackBerry than for future is their a way to backup it just like we do on Android with Google play games..

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE

Everything is clear on this link http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 11:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    I had the same conversation with supercell. They asked me a few questions to verify I owned the base and gave me the code, no problem. I may have implied that I was switching it to an android device because I wanted to buy gems.

03-09-16 10:24 PM
    Your friend used the In Game help center didn't they?

All you need to do is backup the Clash of Clans Data with BlackBerry Link, remove the game, install the patched game (obviously with all the extras included from the thread), restore the game data from the backup and sign in

Posted via CB10
    I used the in game help Center as well.

03-09-16 10:25 PM
    I used the in game help Center as well.

The in game Help center tells the person on the other end you're using a Blackberry.
    03-10-16 05:46 AM
    Helloooo

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 05:47 AM
    Helloooo

Posted via CB10
    Goodbye

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 06:50 AM
41 12