I would love an update to the Hub. It really is starting to show its age. In particular, toggling back and forth to it with an open email is a disaster. For example, I will open my daily summary from Nextdoor. I will click on an item which sends me to Nextdoor. But when I go back to the Hub, the email often reloads and is shrunken down and in a different spot and has truncated the message after I had already loaded the whole thing. Once in a while I can quickly toggle back and forth to go through posts or items for sale in the email and Nextdoor, but it is rare.
    09-11-20 02:13 PM
    Chances are better than they were....

But till we know if the HUB is even part of the deal, it's hard to say if there will be anymore. BlackBerry now has a Enterprise product (part of the UEM solutions), and it's possible that might be used for these Enterprise devices.
    09-11-20 02:55 PM
    Chances are better than they were....

But till we know if the HUB is even part of the deal, it's hard to say if there will be anymore. BlackBerry now has a Enterprise product (part of the UEM solutions), and it's possible that might be used for these Enterprise devices.
    For the low price of $XX.xx per month.........

But wait..... there’s more.......
    09-11-20 03:19 PM
    I would love an update to the Hub. It really is starting to show its age. In particular, toggling back and forth to it with an open email is a disaster. For example, I will open my daily summary from Nextdoor. I will click on an item which sends me to Nextdoor. But when I go back to the Hub, the email often reloads and is shrunken down and in a different spot and has truncated the message after I had already loaded the whole thing. Once in a while I can quickly toggle back and forth to go through posts or items for sale in the email and Nextdoor, but it is rare.
    Currently in beta testing. So yes.
    09-11-20 09:08 PM
    Currently in beta testing. So yes.
    ?
    09-11-20 09:42 PM
    ?
    There are updates in beta, but probably not the type you're looking for - just minor bugs.
    09-11-20 09:57 PM
    There are updates in beta, but probably not the type you're looking for - just minor bugs.
    Well, if they fix the issue, then no problem. There is so much lag. Phone calls are shown in double.
    09-12-20 07:47 AM
    There were a couple of updates in the Google Play Store yesterday .
    Well, if they fix the issue, then no problem. There is so much lag. Phone calls are shown in double.
    10-03-20 04:58 PM
    10-03-20 05:01 PM
    Didn't help. And I am still getting double messages of phone calls and some other apps.
    10-07-20 09:52 AM
    Got another one this morning.
    Didn't help. And I am still getting double messages of phone calls and some other apps.
    12-11-20 08:43 AM
    maybe carrier services ?

Ars Technica: Google breaks SMS on many Android phones, is rolling back changes now.
    https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020...k-changes-now/
    12-11-20 09:14 AM