Hello boys and girls,

I'm looking just for curiosity another launcher besides the BB one.

What do you think of this few ones?

APUS launcher
    NOVA launcher
    CM launcher

Any advice please
    Best regards

Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.3057/CB10
    11-22-17 02:34 AM
    Hello boys and girls,

APUS launcher
    NOVA launcher
    CM launcher

Any advice please
    Best regards

Microsoft Launcher LG G4
    11-22-17 02:55 AM
    I prefer nova. It has the most features. Anything by cm/cheetah Mobile should be considered spyware
    11-22-17 04:05 AM
    Hello boys and girls,

APUS launcher
    NOVA launcher
    CM launcher

Any advice please
    Best regards

Nova, all the way. after purchasing it, i use it on all my slabs and tablet. BB Launcher for my KEYone for the shortcuts.
    11-22-17 02:07 PM
    Action put them all to shame on a BlackBerry simply because of the left swipe for Hub. Only from the home screen though but still something!
    11-22-17 02:14 PM
    Action put them all to shame on a BlackBerry simply because of the left swipe for Hub. Only from the home screen though but still something!
    But the All in One Gestures app can bring up the HUB with a single swipe from anywhere - not just the home screen.
    11-22-17 02:34 PM
    But the All in One Gestures app can bring up the HUB with a single swipe from anywhere - not just the home screen.
    Perhaps a combination of Action & All in One is king then!
    11-22-17 03:24 PM
    Nova prime, I set home buttons for hub.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.3057
    11-22-17 07:10 PM
    But you need to swipe from the edge... and if you set left edge is to difficult to swipe because the big screen and lose the menu (account filter etc...) with swipe from the left edge.
    11-23-17 10:52 PM
    But you need to swipe from the edge... and if you set left edge is to difficult to swipe because the big screen and lose the menu (account filter etc...) with swipe from the left edge.
    I use swipe from bottom left corner.
    11-23-17 10:53 PM
    I use swipe from bottom left corner.
    You mean "Lower left area" area, no? It is difficult too, and is far from BB10 swipe right for hub gestures.
    I don't understand why Blackberry Launcher not have the swipe right from the last left screen customizable? Many people miss that...
    arif b santoso likes this.
    11-23-17 11:07 PM
    You mean "Lower left area" area, no? It is difficult too, and is far from BB10 swipe right for hub gestures.
    I don't understand why Blackberry Launcher not have the swipe right from the last left screen customizable? Many people miss that...
    Lol. It's not difficult at all. I've been using it effortlessly for some time.

Putting the HUB on the left-most home screen is only useful when you're not busy doing anything else. What's the point if you have to go back to the home screen and then swipe over? Too many steps.

Put a full screen HUB widget there if you like.
    11-23-17 11:12 PM
    Lol. It's not difficult at all. I've been using it effortlessly for some time.

Putting the HUB on the left-most home screen is only useful when you're not busy doing anything else. What's the point if you have to go back to the home screen and then swipe over? Too many steps.

Put a full screen HUB widget there if you like.
    Indeed, too many steps and as discussed before All in One and many others alike will most likely only be available outside Play Store which is never safe to install, or at the very least isn't a common practice for most users.

BlackBerry need to develop a built-in way to return to Hub from every screen without the use of some external app....

The easiest most intuitive way I can think of is open Hub on a full swipe of the Productivity Tab! That's it, this will allow peeking at your messages and then release the tab or fully swipe to access Hub instead of the overlay. Problem Solved!

That's said, the chances of BlackBerry following this recommendation is not very big IMO. Nevertheless, it's still worth mentioning at every opportunity; perhaps it will get someone's attention.
    seletok likes this.
    11-24-17 12:15 AM

BlackBerry need to develop a built-in way to return to Hub from every screen without the use of some external app....

The easiest most intuitive way I can think of is open Hub on a full swipe of the Productivity Tab! That's it, this will allow peeking at your messages and then release the tab or fully swipe to access Hub instead of the overlay. Problem Solved!
    Totally agree. Good variant.
    11-24-17 12:47 AM
    @LiamQ @max-bb please consider my suggestion re Productivity Tab described in this thread. That's the way to go IMO.
    11-24-17 08:12 AM
    Actually I don`t know much about APUS, NOVA, CM launchers. I prefer Indus Launcher it works great!! It has nice features.
    02-21-18 12:47 AM
    Actually I don`t know much about APUS, NOVA, CM launchers. I prefer Indus Launcher it works great!! It has nice features.
    Is this only public in Indian?
    02-22-18 08:23 AM
    nova is king

swipe up for browser, down for hub, swipe frome left for google feed which is a really handy tool

transforms the phone.....also really rapid.....feels like a high end device now

you lose keyboard short cuts but gain instant access to the search function.....more useful imo
    arif b santoso and RK_BB like this.
    02-24-18 06:19 AM
    Action Launcher has Pop-Up widgets.
    03-02-18 12:24 PM
    nova is king

swipe up for browser, down for hub, swipe frome left for google feed which is a really handy tool

you lose keyboard short cuts but gain instant access to the search function.....more useful imo
    Totally agree.
    03-02-18 05:28 PM
    Nova payed for sure! Personally i don't use the hub at all on Android. Its terrible compared to BlackBerry10 and i can just as fast launch the app e.g. whatsapp/signal/protonmail instead of launching the hub and let it launch the app.. useless piece of software imho (on Android)
    03-02-18 05:36 PM
    why is that different from being able to customize 3 swipe actions ( up left, up right and straight up )on the BlackBerry launcher . Not being confrontational, just trying to understand in case I'm missing something.
    03-02-18 05:52 PM
    nova is king

Nova is king! No doubt.
    03-02-18 06:10 PM
    why is that different from being able to customize 3 swipe actions ( up left, up right and straight up )on the BlackBerry launcher . Not being confrontational, just trying to understand in case I'm missing something.
    I'm trying to figure that out too. I swipe up and right to get to the Hub, just like on BB10. I am using Nova at the moment, but like the up and right swipe.
    03-02-18 08:35 PM
    I'm trying to figure that out too. I swipe up and right to get to the Hub, just like on BB10. I am using Nova at the moment, but like the up and right swipe.
    That's what I'm dreaming of.
    03-02-18 11:24 PM
36 12