Hi!

For some reason Android apps have stopped running all of a sudden. When loading one up, the green bar stops about 3/4 of the way along then eventually crashes.

It happened after the battery ran out while an Android app was open, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Is there a way to just reinstall/fix the runtime?

I tried a clean reload of the OS and restored my backup, but that just restored the same problem, not sure how to prevent this, as I don't want to lose anything from the backup.

Hopefully, one of you lovely people will have some ideas.

Many thanks!
    09-22-15 02:03 AM
    Hi!

For some reason Android apps have stopped running all of a sudden. When loading one up, the green bar stops about 3/4 of the way along then eventually crashes.

It happened after the battery ran out while an Android app was open, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Is there a way to just reinstall/fix the runtime?

I tried a clean reload of the OS and restored my backup, but that just restored the same problem, not sure how to prevent this, as I don't want to lose anything from the backup.

Hopefully, one of you lovely people will have some ideas.

Many thanks!
    You could reload the OS again and only restore the data you really don't want to lose. I think you have advance options to choose what you want to restore like contacts, notes, etc. You can always restore again if you're missing stuff afterwards.
    09-22-15 03:26 AM
    Thanks H4zN. Yeah, I eventually fixed it by reloading the OS and restoring all but the app data. Had to lose that, but not the end of the world!
    09-23-15 09:05 AM