Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    1. Apart from the old ways of downloading cobalt play store, has there been any new way that is better than cobalt process of downloading the play store which is of better experience to the bb10 user?

2. Apart from downloading WhatsApp apk and the whatsApp fixer which has been a partial solution for the usage of what's App over the years on BlackBerry 10, has there been any new procedure that enhances the usage of whatsApp On BlackBerry 10 currently?

Posted via CB10
    02-03-19 02:56 AM
    1. Upgrade to an Android device.
    2. Upgrade to an Android device.
    02-03-19 03:54 AM
    1. Upgrade to an Android device.
    2. Upgrade to an Android device.
    Not helpful or relevant.

These are exactly the snarky and pointless remarks that BB10 users complain about on these forums and make them feel unwelcome. This user is clearly interested in whether there are any changes in using Android workarounds on BB10.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    mikael11 and JECE like this.
    02-03-19 06:04 AM
    It's a negative on both your questions.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-19 08:03 AM
    Not helpful or relevant.

These are exactly the snarky and pointless remarks that BB10 users complain about on these forums and make them feel unwelcome. This user is clearly interested in whether there are any changes in using Android workarounds on BB10.

It’s not snarky at all, it’s sound advice.
    I’m not an expert but it’s sounds like the answers are no, so the next step is what to do about it.

While I fully understand there are people who enjoy bb10 over the other choices, it is harder and harder to continue to use a system that is no longer being developed.
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    02-03-19 09:16 AM
    Not helpful or relevant.

Just keeping it real. BB10 IS DEAD.
    Perhaps you should've provided the OP "helpful or relevant" suggestions/comments instead of criticizing/policing other member's "snarky and pointless" opinions.
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 02-03-19 at 09:53 AM.
    02-03-19 09:19 AM
    1. Apart from the old ways of downloading cobalt play store, has there been any new way that is better than cobalt process of downloading the play store which is of better experience to the bb10 user?

2. Apart from downloading WhatsApp apk and the whatsApp fixer which has been a partial solution for the usage of what's App over the years on BlackBerry 10, has there been any new procedure that enhances the usage of whatsApp On BlackBerry 10 currently?

Posted via CB10
    1. Use Yalp.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sergey...-apk-download/

2. No.
    brookie229 likes this.
    02-03-19 09:51 AM
    It’s not snarky at all, it’s sound advice.
    I’m not an expert but it’s sounds like the answers are no, so the next step is what to do about it.

While I fully understand there are people who enjoy bb10 over the other choices, it is harder and harder to continue to use a system that is no longer being developed.
    The questions were posted in the BB10 forums and was specifically addressed to BB10. "Keeping it real" would have been to answer the questions asked, not assume that the poster wanted advice about his or her next phone.

02-03-19 10:19 AM
    Just keeping it real. BB10 IS DEAD.
    Perhaps you should've provided the OP "helpful or relevant" suggestions/comments instead of criticizing/policing other member's "snarky and pointless" opinions.
    BB10 may be dead to you. But it's very much alive to many others.

Next time someone in the Android forums asks about privacy settings, would it be appropriate to just say, "Get an iPhone" since Apple is generally better at protecting user privacy? Or would it be better to accept that the user has already chosen Android and actually answer their question?

mikael11 likes this.
    02-03-19 10:23 AM
    The questions were posted in the BB10 forums and was specifically addressed to BB10. "Keeping it real" would have been to answer the questions asked, not assume that the poster wanted advice about his or her next phone.

You're taking it personally. It's a phone.
    So, OP, the answer is no.
    Better?
    02-03-19 10:37 AM
    Questions asked and answered. Next.
    02-03-19 11:52 AM