Hello folks...
    I installed android video app and I left it charging for downling the video overnight...but when I woke up the phone was completely dead. Cannot charge as there was no response, and cannot be switched on. The seller then replaced the phone with a new one, I side loaded Snap and then downloaded Google Maps...there was an error while opening it and it closed. After I restarted the phone I cannot go into the app again, even the amazon app store app, just a bar loading with no response. I did turn the 'install apps from other source' function on. When I install an android app the circle (says initialising) keeps going and no response.

Can anyone explain if you know anything about these things? If android apps are such trouble why does Blackberry even bother to put the system compatible with it...
    01-17-15 04:01 PM
    Did you do a device switch, loading the data from your previously messed up phone? There's no reason Google maps would not open if that's all you installed.
    01-17-15 07:03 PM
    I reset the device and installed the so called Google service...it seems to be ok for now.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 01:27 AM