Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi there!

I bought an App through my PC in Googles Play Store (InstaPlace, 0,99$).
    Now, is there a way to get this on my Z10? SNAP recognizes the App under "My Apps -> Available" but won't install it because it costs money and the Button is inactive. So, it doesn't recognize that I already bought it (same problem for Updates of Apps, but at least there 1Mobile works).

I know that InstaPlace is available in Amazon App Store and I could buy it there, but first of all it costs twice as much (which isn't a real problem) but second, in Amazon App Store not every App is available which is in Play Store. So for future Apps, I would like to know if there is a way to get this working when I buy an App via my PC.

Thanks for Info!

Best regards,
    djchase
    01-28-14 02:26 AM
    I think there's a way to do what you're asking for, search the forum and you'll probably find your answer.

But to be honest, if I were you i'd just download the APK from some shady website...you did pay the dev, so it's not like you're stealing anything, right?

Edit: i'm not too good with android devices, but i think if you have an android that is rooted, you could use titanium back up to extract the apk. But i'm just guessing here
    Last edited by dna47; 01-28-14 at 03:02 AM.
    01-28-14 02:34 AM
    Try looking up APK Leecher, That's what I use. It does require an android device ID but I got myself one of those using Blue Stacks.
    01-28-14 04:01 AM