Anyone have it?

"Once you go Black you'll never go back"
    10-08-15 09:02 AM
    10-08-15 09:06 AM
    Lol thanks but I already deleted it. I had 1mobile and deleted it due to spam in BlackBerry inbox. But I went and downloaded APK anyway. And of course I'm getting the same error message about a network connection. All this bending over backwards for a simple app. Guess I'll just stick to using my apple device since it works smh. If anyone finds a working APK please let me know.
    Getting tired of carrying two devices. my BlackBerry Classic is handicapped

10-08-15 09:42 AM
    Well, I tried downloading using Cobalt's Google Play store. But once installed it said I did not have Network Connectivity! I deleted it. I recall that there was some discussion of that type of message and to go into some Android settings but since I don't do Dunkin I did not take it any further.

But seriously why does this type of app need the wide open permissions. My Contacts? Really? I guess if I want to invite folks to meet me but I can do that on my own.
    10-08-15 10:04 AM
    You could always take a picture of a card (or screen shot of the app) to scan and just reload it from the website when the card needs more money.

Sucks that the apk doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 11:01 AM
    You could always take a picture of a card (or screen shot of the app) to scan and just reload it from the website when the card needs more money.

Sucks that the apk doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    I reload it already from website. And when I receive free rewards (coffee /food) I get the email with QR code so the app isn't a game breaker not having it BUT there's a lot of discounts and %off deals that I would like to have app for.
    The browser does work but even though my BlackBerry saves my login credentials it gets annoying having to click on login.
    But my ipod touch works like a champ. And I don't see myself carrying both devices around for long. So if anyone finds a working APK let me know. Sorry for novel too

10-08-15 10:09 PM