Hello there,
    I m using Z10 and sometime when i m playing games on it after 10 to 15 minutes my mobiles heats up and it's battery start draining very fast. Atleast i have to take out battery and wait for 5 minutes to get it cool. After 5 minutes it's start working... normally it's qork fine. but when i pkay any game mostly when i play candy crush....

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    08-19-14 12:48 PM
    Is it only on games? High graphics demand will heat the phone (actually the processor) and that's kind of normal. One thing to keep in mind is if the battery is starting to show it "age", they do lose capacity, and they will dump all the current on demand, and that will also generate a bit of heat.

If it's only on the "heavy games" it's more than likely normal and just processor heat your feeling. If you have a spare battery that you KNOW the history of, and it's reasonably fresh, that could help minimize you heating issue.

Your device doesn't crash, just gets hot and eats battery, Z10 known for battery life issues. Processor runs heavily, takes juice and that is where the heat is coming from.

c
    08-19-14 12:57 PM
    Hmmmmm thank you for quick response actualy i was worried about my cell. I want to cnfrm that is it safe for cell. Or is it dangrs.. well you guide me nicely thank you again.. i understand.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 01:01 PM
    The graphics heats up the phone.... esp android games on z10...... but for battery life you can change your network to 2G if your cell is idle and dim the brightness too.... if you have 10% battery and you are far from home, turn of data services and change to silent mode also dim brightness.....can last for another hour or more for music or be on until you get home......

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 09:18 AM
    The graphics heats up the phone.... esp android games on z10...... but for battery life you can change your network to 2G if your cell is idle and dim the brightness too.... if you have 10% battery and you are far from home, turn of data services and change to silent mode also dim brightness.....can last for another hour or more for music or be on until you get home......

Posted via CB10
    Not all carriers allow you to change the network type. AT&T, for example, won't let you set a lower network than LTE.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 01:35 PM