Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I can't send file to any device nor receive please help it is very cool app which transfer data very fast then Bluetooth. So anyone please help

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 10:07 PM
    Hi,

I found it working in very weird way Just follow below steps to transfer data from Shareit Android device to Blackberry:

1) if you are on Q10 do not install latest version of ShareiT which has i-OS & windows guidelines. As this version cannot be seen fully on Q10 it shows haft view only. So get 1 step older version.

2) Now switch on shareIT on android as well as blackberry.
    3) click send on android, select data to send click next now your Android will start looking for ur BB.
    4) Now click send on BB also & select any small file & wait till Androind shows BB on its Shareit Scanning area. Once Android shows BB on it. Click it. It will show screen (where rocket is launching kind of animation) it is connecting with BB. Now quickly press back on BB & select receive button & boom android will start sending data to BB in full speed.

this is how i get data from my android to BB using shareIt ..its weird but works ....well i have event accidentally transfer data from BB to android & now m still figuring out what i did. Well you guys try this trick & let me also know it works or not & any clue on BB--> android transfer too.

cheers

Sarang
    09-13-15 03:04 AM
    I use pushbullet. Its a charm.
    Send from my z30 to pc or vice versa, texts links, files...

it lack its IE addons. (cons)

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 07:00 AM
    Hi,

I found it working in very weird way Just follow below steps to transfer data from Shareit Android device to Blackberry:

1) if you are on Q10 do not install latest version of ShareiT which has i-OS & windows guidelines. As this version cannot be seen fully on Q10 it shows haft view only. So get 1 step older version.

2) Now switch on shareIT on android as well as blackberry.
    3) click send on android, select data to send click next now your Android will start looking for ur BB.
    4) Now click send on BB also & select any small file & wait till Androind shows BB on its Shareit Scanning area. Once Android shows BB on it. Click it. It will show screen (where rocket is launching kind of animation) it is connecting with BB. Now quickly press back on BB & select receive button & boom android will start sending data to BB in full speed.

this is how i get data from my android to BB using shareIt ..its weird but works ....well i have event accidentally transfer data from BB to android & now m still figuring out what i did. Well you guys try this trick & let me also know it works or not & any clue on BB--> android transfer too.

cheers

Sarang
    I tried this but it does not work. At all. The APK for ShareIt from Cobalt's Play Store works for most of the Google Apps but that excludes ShareIt among others. Bummer.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ahhhlain; 11-18-16 at 10:20 PM.
    11-17-16 07:56 PM
    share it! Do works on blackberry..u hav to follow some steps:
    Frst it doesnt work as a hotspot so wt u hav to do is

1) go to shareit on ur blackberry phone and try to send any small item....u have to tap receive on another android phone,once u done this go back to main menu of BB and ON ur WIFI, there u will see tht android hotspot name,tap it and u'll connect to it..now u cn go back to share it and tht person's shareit! Will popup..boom! U cn send everythng
    2) if u want to receive u jus frst hav to do above step...after doing so....u cn press on UR android device and send anythng..u dont hav to tap on receive button on blackberry as this will disconnect the wifi.....

Posted via BB PASSPORT
    11-18-16 08:02 PM
    share it! Do works on blackberry..u hav to follow some steps:
    Frst it doesnt work as a hotspot so wt u hav to do is

1) go to shareit on ur blackberry phone and try to send any small item....u have to tap receive on another android phone,once u done this go back to main menu of BB and ON ur WIFI, there u will see tht android hotspot name,tap it and u'll connect to it..now u cn go back to share it and tht person's shareit! Will popup..boom! U cn send everythng
    2) if u want to receive u jus frst hav to do above step...after doing so....u cn press on UR android device and send anythng..u dont hav to tap on receive button on blackberry as this will disconnect the wifi.....

Posted via BB PASSPORT
    Sending via ShareIt worked, following the above instructions. As for receiving files, it didnt worked, at least for me. I see the Android hotspot/current network of the android phone listed on my available wifis but nothing happens when I click on it. If I click on other available networks, it responds ( asking me for password, etc) but nothing really happens while clicking on the Android's hotspot. I restarted the process and this time, I see the Android current network and is able to click on it but it always says connection timed out. Then that network is gone.

Or am I not doing it right?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ahhhlain; 11-18-16 at 10:31 PM.
    11-18-16 10:15 PM
    As i already told for receiving frst u hav to send smthng from ur blackberry phone to android system,,once two phones are connected, do not do anythng...on android phone go to send icon and start sending wtever u want to...u dont have to do anythng on ur blackberry phone it will automatically start receiving.....

Posted by BB Passport
    11-19-16 10:16 AM
    Hey,
    Now we can send and receive files on SHAREIT easily,
    only you need to follow the instructions as shown in the video,
    11-21-16 03:15 AM
    As i already told for receiving frst u hav to send smthng from ur blackberry phone to android system,,once two phones are connected, do not do anythng...on android phone go to send icon and start sending wtever u want to...u dont have to do anythng on ur blackberry phone it will automatically start receiving.....

Posted by BB Passport
    Tried it, and still it didnt work. Watched the video multiple times and I am still unable to do it. Anyone here who has the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 07:08 PM
    What exactly is happening??? What is the problem while receiving???

Posted by BB Passport
    11-22-16 06:37 AM
    What exactly is happening??? What is the problem while receiving???

Posted by BB Passport
    After sending a file from BlackBerry to Android, I clicked on back from the ShareIT in android and click on send. I choose some files and clicked on send. The Android does not show anything being sent like a progress bar or something. And nothing is being received on the BlackBerry. I tried sending and receiving using ShareIt from BlackBerry to Windown pc and it worked fine, following the instructions posted from the previous posts.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 08:46 PM
    U dont have to press back button on android....u'll see send button when u receive something down on the screen.....tap it and start sending....remember u dont have to do anythng on blackberry phone while receiving

Posted by BB Passport
    11-22-16 11:06 PM
    I don't know what he said about Q-10 but I own a Z30 and the latest version works charm in it ...

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    11-27-16 01:08 PM
    I use xender instead of share it..
    1) on the android phone click on send or create grp (older versions)
    2) on the BlackBerry switch on ur WiFi and connect to the network cr8d by xender on d android phone
    3) now open ur xender app nd click receive or join grp (older versions). It'll search for nd find the other fone.. connect and voila..
    4) send and receive files

Ps: I noticed that it's best u keep d app open on ur BlackBerry don't minimize as it'll stop transferring untill u visit the app again

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 05:09 AM