Dear Users,

I downloaded an update for an app (Osmand), but I'm unable to install it - there is an error right after unpacking the apk and starting the installation: "unable to install this app". How could I delete the downloaded file or re-download the apk? This way I want to check for download error. Of course, the apk may be corrupted any way, but that is an open question.

I restarted the phone (and Snap), but Snap still remembers the file downloaded somewhere onto the OS. I searched for the apk name with no luck.

Thanks for listening,
    08-18-14 11:12 PM
    Check in "Settings" the "Post-Install-Behavior", it should show where the apk files are being stored. Once you do, just go to that folder and erase the apk. I'd also recommend you Clear Cache on Snap.

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    08-18-14 11:36 PM
    Post-install says "delete APKs", so nothing there. I cleared the cache twice and closed Snap each time after doing so, but the Osmand still says "open installer" instead "download update"
    08-18-14 11:45 PM
    No idea then, it would seem you have a corrupt/incomplete apk file giving you a hard time.

Perhaps if you delete Snap, do a hard reset, then sideload it again, it might do the job. Otherwise, I would suggest you contact Snap's developer, maybe he can come up with a solution. Good luck!

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    08-19-14 01:24 AM
    The Snap devs are silent about this issue.

What do you mean by "hard reset", please?
    09-30-14 02:52 PM