I now have Google play on z10 is there anywhere I can download games on my pc and transfer using snap

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 08:40 AM
    Why not download them DIRECTLY to the Z10?

You know, as you would with BBWorld. That is the point of having the appstore installed after all.

Anyway to answer your question: Settings > Connections > USB > Enable Mass Storage Mode > Plug to PC > drag & drop APK files into a folder on your device. Then unplug, turn Mass Storage off and install.
    03-01-15 08:55 AM
    That's great thank you

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 09:00 AM
    You can also go to storage and access and enable Access over WiFi - then it will just show up as a browsable network PC in your "My Computer" screen whenever you are connected to the same WiFi network as your computer. I find this quicker to share small-medium files between my phone and PC since I don't have to plug anything in or fuss with any settings.

It will ask to set a password the first time because windows requires a username+pass to network. Default user name is BlackBerry - if you plan to keep that setting enabled and you also keep your WiFi turned on then I would definitely change the default user name for more security. My WiFi is always off because I have unlimited LTE, so I just toggle the quicksetting at home to transfer files then turn it back off.
    03-01-15 09:20 AM
    I now have Google play on z10 is there anywhere I can download games on my pc and transfer using snap

Posted via CB10
    What a weird question... the Play Store is installed on your phone, but you want to download games on the pc and transfer them with Snap? Huh?
    03-01-15 09:58 AM