Ive had my Z10 for a few months now, really like the phone but have a couple of issues. One of these involves OneDrive.

I had the official BB10 OneDrive app downloaded from blackberry world, it was uploading photos automatically but I was always getting errors for my videos saying they were too large, then I saw it mentioned somewhere that the official app was limited with file sizes.

I did what was suggested in that thread and removed the app and redownloaded it from Amazon market instead, however now its not uploading any photos at all let lone videos. How can I Overcome this? (yes the settings are enabled for camera uploads)

please can someone help.
    12-30-14 04:14 PM
    Save them to the onboard device memory, not your SD
    12-30-14 04:24 PM
    Install the native BlackBerry app off of BlackBerry World. Why use an Android version?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 09:42 PM
    Install the native BlackBerry app off of BlackBerry World. Why use an Android version?

Posted via CB10
    It has a 100MB file size limit, whereas the real deal has a 1GB limit for free accounts. That's like a minute and 20 seconds of 720p@60fps video.
    12-30-14 10:08 PM
    Save them to the onboard device memory, not your SD
    Is this really the cause and solution?

OneDrive is not syncing for me and I do use my SD card for storage. I'd hate to have to store all my photos in the device memory, that is counter productive.
    junxs likes this.
    01-24-15 10:50 AM
    What "VeryBumpy" states was exactly my viewpoint too, i bought a 64gb memory card so i could take lots of photos and videos so using the internal memory is indeed counter productive.

I did find a way to over come this if anyone is interested, what i did was install dropbox, that seems to accept videos of all sizes and uploads them very quickly. Though the free version only has a 1gb online storage, so i just move the videos to my hard drive when it nears capacity every few weeks.
    03-27-15 08:38 PM
    Not a solution for One Drive but why not keep files on a personal NAS drive at home? Then you can control all the size limits yourself.

I have a DLink NAS DNS-323 with two disks and enabled WebDAV service through lighttpd daemon. Then added a Camdav account on my z10 and it syncs my photos and videos with no problems. Yes, I can't access contents from outside of the house but personally that's fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 09:44 PM
    Use the OneDrive app available on BBW. It's built for BB10, and runs smoothly.

PaulJ
    03-29-15 10:04 PM
    All you have to do is establish a OneDrive account on your Windows PC, and use those login credentials. Then you get the full space allowance.

PaulJ
    03-29-15 10:07 PM