how can i change my z10 i.d like snapchat is basically reading some form of i.d off my phone which allows their servers to kno none android ios device is there a emulator or something way to disguise my true BlackBerry i.d n specs i can make a new snapchat username and log in once im n and log out i cant log in again which tells me its logging data off my phone and saving it to prevent future logins.
    07-18-15 06:23 PM
    now you can't change your BBID unless you want to lose all your apps from BBW and your contacts.
    If this is all about Snapchat, search the forums. they say casper.io is the only way to get on snapchat with a BB.
    07-18-15 08:11 PM
    Convince the developer of Snap to update their Google Play app with a different Android GSFID.

Rock'n the most Awesomest Z30!
    07-18-15 11:05 PM
    BBID is not the same as the device Id which can be queried through developer APIs.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    07-19-15 12:51 PM
    BBID is not the same as the device Id which can be queried through developer APIs.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    I think he's talking about the Android GSFID that Snap and Cobalt's Google Play Store app use in order to fool Google into thinking that you are using an Android device. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to use Google Play or Snap to download apk's.

07-19-15 03:04 PM
    how can i change my z10 i.d like snapchat is basically reading some form of i.d off my phone which allows their servers to kno none android ios device is there a emulator or something way to disguise my true BlackBerry i.d n specs i can make a new snapchat username and log in once im n and log out i cant log in again which tells me its logging data off my phone and saving it to prevent future logins.
    To my knowledge there is no way to disguise your device any more than it already is with the Android GSFID that Snap and Cobalt's Google Play Store use to access Google Play Store. The best thing I can say is that if you absolutely need to use Snapchat, get an Android phone or iPhone.

07-19-15 03:07 PM