I like to use the app Line2 by Toktumi on my Iphone. I really want it to work on BB10 since I only want to be on BB. It installs and logs in just fine but it won't place calls.

Have any of you got the app to work somehow? I have tried different apk versions and different BB 10 OS leaks to no avail.

Is there anything I can do or is there just no solution? I laugh because they developed their app for Fire OS (obvious flop) but not BB10.

Thanks
    01-26-15 07:27 PM
    I'm curious about this too. I just tried it on my Z30 running a 10.3.1 leak and the app installs and seems to run fine, but no outgoing or incoming calls are possible. I got a notification in hub saying Line2 was "Attempting to connect", but unable to.

Line2 is just the solution I've been looking for for my home phone number. Relatively cheap, voicemail2email, with ability to connect via smartphone client... all adds up to me dropping my Rogers Home Phone and porting our family phone number into Line2....

If Line2 can't do it, I'm hoping some other service can. I know there are lots of different ways to skin this cat, but many of the obvious options are overkill (i.e. hosted PBX).

Another possibility would be porting my number to Skype... or maybe to Google Voice? I don't know if those will do what I need... need to keep researching.
    01-27-15 09:29 AM
    I'm curious about this too. I just tried it on my Z30 running a 10.3.1 leak and the app installs and seems to run fine, but no outgoing or incoming calls are possible. I got a notification in hub saying Line2 was "Attempting to connect", but unable to.

Line2 is just the solution I've been looking for for my home phone number. Relatively cheap, voicemail2email, with ability to connect via smartphone client... all adds up to me dropping my Rogers Home Phone and porting our family phone number into Line2....

If Line2 can't do it, I'm hoping some other service can. I know there are lots of different ways to skin this cat, but many of the obvious options are overkill (i.e. hosted PBX).

Another possibility would be porting my number to Skype... or maybe to Google Voice? I don't know if those will do what I need... need to keep researching.
    What exactly do you want to do with the online numbers? I use google voice as my "home" number and have it forwarded to my cell phone but most times I just let it go to voicemail and read the message when they email me the transcript of the call.

I also just use the website if I need to make calls from that number with no issues.
    01-27-15 12:05 PM

Finally, someone who uses Line 2 and knows how great it is! I don't want to ditch them but I haven't found another good option to use. I use it for my media company and I want it to ring my phone through the app instead of having all the calls forwarded to my phone.
    01-27-15 12:11 PM