Hey guys,

I was able to get Pokemon Go working on my phone using PS Patcher. But there are glitches.

Like: You can't login from Pokemon trainer ID, it says authentication failed.
    When you try to log in from Google, you have to keep clicking it until you're logged in. Here's the catch, when you click Google sign in icon, it will open the black screen with rotation white wheel. It should continue to rotate. If it goes away and Pokemon loading wheel appears, you have to start again, cause in that screen, it will load forever.

After that step I could go inside the game, and I even caught my first Pokemon Balbasaur. And now comes the trouble. It doesn't show up any nearby pokemons or gyms or pokestops. (I took a 11km ride around the city to make sure). And when I try to use an Insence, it says failed to determine location. But it can identify my location, and shows perfectly fine when I'm walking.

I think it relies upon Google Maps. I am currently trying to get Maps working on my phone. But it doesn't work. When I open the unpatched app, the screen stays blank after Maps intro screen. I cannot patch the app either, it says after everything, cannot rebuild the app.
    Guys, any help??
    07-21-16 11:27 PM
    07-21-16 11:33 PM