Yesterday 06:28 PM
6,530 ... 260261262
tools
    So if I 'm not wrong, once the 4.4.4 has been installed it works even if it's not open and the patched app works

Posted via CB10
    11-30-17 11:01 AM
    Absolutely Amazing. Just made a token $$ Donation since I just tested my first app load from PlayStore. **WORKED**
    Got a Blackberry KeyOne couple of months ago.
    Nice Phone, but the Sound Quality was not good enough for my needs. Actually to be Honest (Volume Awful, Vibration hardly noticeable in holster) Lost ability to use Alarms, missed Important Texts, Meeting Reminders, So terribly missed my Passport Phone.
    Started carrying my Phone in Hand to feel it's (notifications)

Then I decided to Restored the BB-Passport Cracked Screen (DIY), then the Bad-Focusing-Camera(DIY). Was happy again. Even without all the apps that KeyOne could have.
    Now I just got Fitbit App loaded on Passport (with this PlayStore Install), and that is a BIG GAME CHANGER for me.
    Many thanks for this.

I Created an ID on this Forum just to be able to post THIS THANK YOU
    Really happy now. Will get happier as I explore other Apps I can use/enjoy, just like on my Andriod Tablet (Google Nexus 7-2013)
    Sometimes older is better. Not always, but sometimes. And The Blackberry Passport is like no other Phone out there, and may never be.
    12-06-17 03:43 AM
    Good
    12-06-17 07:12 AM
    Absolutely Amazing. Just made a token $$ Donation since I just tested my first app load from PlayStore. **WORKED**
    Got a Blackberry KeyOne couple of months ago.
    Nice Phone, but the Sound Quality was not good enough for my needs. Actually to be Honest (Volume Awful, Vibration hardly noticeable in holster) Lost ability to use Alarms, missed Important Texts, Meeting Reminders, So terribly missed my Passport Phone.
    Started carrying my Phone in Hand to feel it's (notifications)

Then I decided to Restored the BB-Passport Cracked Screen (DIY), then the Bad-Focusing-Camera(DIY). Was happy again. Even without all the apps that KeyOne could have.
    Now I just got Fitbit App loaded on Passport (with this PlayStore Install), and that is a BIG GAME CHANGER for me.
    Many thanks for this.

I Created an ID on this Forum just to be able to post THIS THANK YOU
    Really happy now. Will get happier as I explore other Apps I can use/enjoy, just like on my Andriod Tablet (Google Nexus 7-2013)
    Sometimes older is better. Not always, but sometimes. And The Blackberry Passport is like no other Phone out there, and may never be.
    Thank you for supporting my work! Stick to the Crackberry forums to stay informed about everything BlackBerry ;-)
    12-07-17 10:28 AM
    I was able to log into my google account and register my device but when I open Play Store, I can't get beyond a blank white screen or a white screen with a loading circle. Anyone else experience this? And just wanted to thank Cobalt for creating this.
    Yesterday 06:28 PM
6,530 ... 260261262