Hey guys! Many of you guys have responded to my various app threads in relation to the Good e-Reader Android App Store. Currently we have about 50,000 apps and many of you request we update or add new apps into our system.

To foster more community based action I have been working non-stop for the last few months to launch our new Developers Portal. You can upload free or paid apps (if you are the original developer) You can upload the APK, version number, description, app icon, 3 images, youtube video and many other cool things.

If you upload something we don't already have, and a new version comes out, or new graphic assets, you can easily update it! We have editing tools that allow you to totally change anything.

We also have metrics tools on the back-end so you can see how may downloads/installs you have received on any given app.

We are one of the only Android APP Stores out there that allow developers the public to submit apps. I invite the hardcore Crackberry Community to help our store grow to better serve everyone here! As you know, a new update is out soon that will allow for the direct install of APK files on any BB10 Phone

You can learn more about the in's and out's and register for an account

Developer Portal
    12-22-13 02:05 AM
    Good to know
    12-23-13 11:03 PM
    Direct install of APK files or apps on BB10 would be very nice.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 07:13 AM