OK so some may call me crazy....but today I bought a blackberry passport....

Fancied one for a while and thought what the heck.

Getting on ok with it so far... just one thing (and I'm sure it's here somewhere)

I've followed the instructions to get the Google play store working...only really want Flipboard and my Google play music which is stored in the cloud.

Flipboard works fine as does my music however everytime I play a song I get a message in my hub about play music and play services...I've read a few things on here about patching or another download which I can pick the apps to block messages etc but I'm a bit confused...

Any help???

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 05:58 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/ <-- You really just need to go all in with the Google Play Store.
    03-20-17 06:42 PM
    Hi mate....

Thanks for the response.

I hope you can answer this q...

I believe I have followed all instructions and I've solved almost all my issues...I can make in app purchases etc...

I believe I have latest updates installed but I am still getting the Google play services error message in my hub. Is this just one of them things or have I still done something wrong..

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 06:38 PM
    Hi mate....

Thanks for the response.

I hope you can answer this q...

I believe I have followed all instructions and I've solved almost all my issues...I can make in app purchases etc...

I believe I have latest updates installed but I am still getting the Google play services error message in my hub. Is this just one of them things or have I still done something wrong..

Posted via CB10
    Tom, I don't believe that you have done anything wrong. I have installed the Play Store as well and have Google Services as well. However, there are a couple of apps that I have that randomly throw the missing services message. I haven't been able to work my way around it yet. Still working on a solution.
    03-21-17 08:26 PM
    You need to patch them. Read the first post of the thread that Bla1ze posted.
    03-30-17 04:45 PM
    I had the same problem. Here's what you do:

Open up the app that you installed when setting up the Google Play Store called "BlackBerry Google ID"

Tap the three dots in the top right corner and select Android Settings

Select Apps

Select Google Play Music

Remove the checkmark from "Show Notifications"

Done.

Posted via CB10
    Trunkton likes this.
    03-30-17 06:36 PM