All of the apk apps I have downloaded via Snap have worked flawlessly, except for the 2 Espn sports apps I have tried. Espn Fantasy Baseball and Espn Streak for the Cash.

Both take me to this Web page when trying to sign in using my correct log in information.

Anyone else tried these apps or had any success?
    ESPN Apps Not Working-img_20140222_002711.png

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 11:28 PM
    I didn't try it, but personally I had a app that wasn't working in snap and I tried in the Amazon store and it did work, so if you have both app store give it a try

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 12:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Tried the Amazon app store, but both apps don't seem to be available there.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:52 AM
    And i thought i was the only only one having that problem,i wasn't sure since i got tired of waiting for at&t to release the update and installed the 1925 leak. It stopped working after that,i might have to do everything from my playbook since it still works on that.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:43 PM
    ESPN goals hard closes too

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:25 PM
    I had issues with ESPN FC as well. It installed, but it wouldn't display properly or show the appropriate content. I deleted it in favour of ScoreMobile FC.

Are there any alternative apps you can try?

I'm z10ing. Yes, I invented a verb.
    02-26-14 03:55 AM
    Same here. Grabbed the new ESPN Fantasy League Baseball app (FLB) but can't get past the sign-in.

"Unfortunately, FLB has stopped"
    03-07-14 03:09 PM
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 11:10 PM
    I have also had this problem for a very long time now. Started with the Fantasy Football App and later with the Baseball app.

I have read other issues with apps like Tinder for example that have an issue logging in due to Facebook?!?! And I know ESPN does all there comments through Facebook so maybe this is the issue.

This is completely a guess but the only thing I can come up with lol

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:38 AM
    On the amazon App Store, the developer is not showing up as espn? Why not? It's some guys name! Is it not the real app? I have to give the app, my username and password for fios - how do I know I can trust that's it's really the legit app versus some port of the app?
    03-21-14 06:30 AM
    Guys here is my concern with this. You are all putting in your use rid and password to these apps that may or may not be developed by espn. I know for a fact that what looks like the espn app on the amazon store during install - shows the author as someone other than espn (it's some persons name). Shouldn't it be espn? So be careful here. Don't assume just because it's been around a while with positive feedback that it is NOT a rogue app - how would the average user know if the app was stealing passwords? Trust me - they won't know. I am not saying that this or other apps are - but it is extremely plausible with no real protection or vetting of the apps by the app stores.
    03-22-14 08:03 AM
    Has anyone had any luck with the Android ESPN Fantasy Baseball (FLB) app?

There was an updated version released today and I was hoping it would fix my issues, but it didn't.
    04-09-14 11:31 AM
    Update: fantasy bb still not working on my Q10 with verizon current software. Nice app on my son's android.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 10:36 PM
    It works!!! It finally works on 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 12:33 AM
    M using cricinfo working very well...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 12:53 AM