The only place I can find the app is on Google play. Which of course I can't access for downloading apps to my z10. I was hoping someone has seen the app somewhere else or has a possible solution

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:32 PM
    You can use Snap (http://redlightoflove.com/snap/) to download and install apps directly from Google Play

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 12:48 PM
    There are 2 ways to directly install from Google Play onto BB10.

First is to install Snap. Snap is a free third party native BB10 client for Google Play.
    Ironically because Snap itself is not in BB World it must be sideloaded onto your device. This is easily and quickly done with the free desktop app Sachesi.

The other way is to use the Evozi apk downloader website. Visit the Evozi site from your BB Browser and paste in the link for the app from the Google Play website.

APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2.1.2 (Evozi Official)
    08-11-14 12:54 PM
    Here's a screenshot of the app from Snap:

Can I download FiberOP Remote app for Android?-img_20140811_094617.png

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    08-11-14 12:55 PM
    Thanks a lot for all the help. Hopefully I'll get this done at home tomorrow. I haven't used snap yet I've only done the amazon thing for android so I didn't realize that u could use apps right from the Google play. Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 02:17 AM
    OK so I finally got around to downloading the app. However I could not get the network to recognize my phone as a device. My wife and kids had no problem hooking up their ipad to control the tv so I know it's not the tv. I'm curious if anyone has used the remote app?? Like I said I can't get to where the tv(reciever) needs to recognize the BlackBerry. When u click on the pair button nothing comes up on the screen where as the pairing number comes up with the iPad. Thanks in advance for any help and advice

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 12:09 PM
    I have come to find out that our platform is not supported by the app at all so for those who do t know don't bother downloading the app. I have emailed Bell in hopes they might make some changes.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:32 PM