My BB Motion died over the weekend. Needed to get up and running quick and could not find a new motion so I bit the bullet and went with a Samsung Galaxy 9+. Nice enough phone once I installed Hub and related BB apps. Now I am looking for a new keyboard as the native Samsung one is definitely lacking over standard BB. My suggestions appreciated.
    01-30-19 06:04 PM
    01-30-19 06:21 PM
    My BB Motion died over the weekend. Needed to get up and running quick and could not find a new motion so I bit the bullet and went with a Samsung Galaxy 9+. Nice enough phone once I installed Hub and related BB apps. Now I am looking for a new keyboard as the native Samsung one is definitely lacking over standard BB. My suggestions appreciated.
    What do you mean by your BlackBerry motion died over the weekend?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-19 10:40 AM
    What do you mean by your BlackBerry motion died over the weekend?
    Posted via CB10
    Went into a constant boot cycle. Phone would boot up and go to main screen for about 15-20 seconds then shut down and start the process over again. Performed a soft reset with no results and then a hard reset with no results. Still caught in the constant boot cycle. Was unable to find another phone in a reasonable delivery time (would probably have had to order internationally) so picked up a Samsung 9+ locally. Next time I am in Dubai I might see if I can pick up the dual sim version at a decent price. Had I known this was going to happen I could have bought one there in December.
    01-31-19 10:52 AM