Does anyone know of a compatible, free app that will work with a Polar H7 heart rate monitor?

Is there a side-loadable version of the Android Polar Beat app available?

I've done a search here in the forums bit haven't been able to find anything. I've done a couple searches in BlackBerry World as well as Snap, but haven't found anything. I run with Endomondo, but it looks like I have to upgrade to add a heart rate monitor.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 02:58 AM
    Does anyone know of a compatible, free app that will work with a Polar H7 heart rate monitor?

Is there a side-loadable version of the Android Polar Beat app available?

I've done a search here in the forums bit haven't been able to find anything. I've done a couple searches in BlackBerry World as well as Snap, but haven't found anything. I run with Endomondo, but it looks like I have to upgrade to add a heart rate monitor.

Posted via CB10
    I have the exact same HR monitor and it works perfectly with my Casca Run PRO app they have both a free and paid version although I just checked and you do need the paid version for the HR monitor support but in my opinion it's worth every penny.
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    10-16-14 09:10 AM
    Thanks! I tried CascaRun a while back but the GPS seemed off for me compared to Endomondo.

I'll definitely give it a try now though with the H7 and see how it is!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 02:56 PM
    My H7 is paired and connects via CascaRun and Sportrate but no HR indication. Did show only on first session with Sportrate.
    10-29-14 07:20 AM
    My H7 is paired and connects via CascaRun and Sportrate but no HR indication. Did show only on first session with Sportrate.
    Bypassed the problem, sideloaded Android app BLE HRM, start BLE, ignore error regarding payment options, minimise BLE and open Cascarun or Sportrate, bpm is now displayed.
    11-26-14 02:24 AM
    Hello, would you be able to tell me where I can download the Android app BLE HRM bar file? I would like to sideload it but I cannot find it to install.

Thanks
    01-11-15 12:30 AM
    Bluetooth has been sorted out in the latest OS's, BLE now works with all BBW fitness apps.
    12-12-15 01:55 AM