Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hallo it's me again bratac!
    This time my problem is that I just wanted to use the app Llama on my BlackBerry Z30 using 10.2.1.1055 as this app is ported from Android. My problem is that my cells are not recognized at all so i was wondering if anyone has the same problem or knows a workaround for this even an app for blackberry that does the same. i thought it must work as i found it already converted to a bar file (Link to bar file). I have tried installing it using this bar file as well as installing it from the original apk file I pulled from my Android phone.

HERE is the link to the Google Play Stores site for this app.

Hopefully someone can help my would be a pity to loose this great tool because it comes in very handy!
    bratac

P.S.: I hope it's ok to post these Links. If it is not please inform me and will remove them asap
    12-13-13 06:57 PM
    12-13-13 11:34 PM
    Thank you for your help but I don't think this will work because it describes how to fix apps using the map api and Llama uses the cell towers collect using my phones antenna
    12-14-13 08:06 AM
    Thank you for your help but I don't think this will work because it describes how to fix apps using the map api and Llama uses the cell towers collect using my phones antenna
    That explains how to install google services that app may require google services to work, as google maps does which is used as an example in that blog. . It's worth a shot read the thread that the blog refers you too.
    12-14-13 08:08 AM
    I am sorry I misunderstood the thread I will give it a try and report asap

I have just tried to install the Google Services, Login Framework and the Location Manager but nothing helped so for now I must assume I am unable to use this great app
    Last edited by bratac; 12-14-13 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Update on Status
    12-14-13 08:12 AM