Hey Rafael here with a quick review of my car charger. Check out the video the charger also double as a home outlet charger. I'm sure its been done before, but this is the first I've seen of it. However it is a little on the big side so I suggest you check out the clearance to your cigarette lighter and if its not a tight fit I would recommend this car charger for you. It seems like something that could come in handy.

Video:

02-28-09 01:45 AM
    that review is pointless. anyone who knows that it has a connector for an outlet for both power outlets will knows its used as both a car charger and travel charger. lol
    03-05-09 09:40 PM
    Holy schneikes! That thing is as big as the storm... that's insane. Get the regular car charger from verizon and then just get a 110AC --> 12vDC plug for your house for $10 at walmart.

Something like this...

Last edited by jdoc77; 03-05-09 at 09:58 PM.
    03-05-09 09:55 PM
    Yes, those 12v car plug adapters are handy, we keep one in our Dopp kit for trips, with a double adapter for both of our car adapters, a nice gift Sprint gave us for our Christmas upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:00 PM
    Holy schneikes! That thing is as big as the storm... that's insane. Get the regular car charger from verizon and then just get a 110AC --> 12vDC plug for your house for $10 at walmart.

Something like this...

I got this charger for $12 shipped.
    03-06-09 03:42 AM
    Umm.. that charger looks like a d1ck and balls.
    And you likee?
    03-07-09 03:29 PM
    Well I thought my car charging solution would be to use a usb car charger adapter. But the storm when plunged in like this charges for 2 seconds then stop for some reason. But I did just buy the docking station which I plan to use in my car. I hope it works this way.
    03-07-09 09:47 PM
    Well I thought my car charging solution would be to use a usb car charger adapter. But the storm when plunged in like this charges for 2 seconds then stop for some reason. But I did just buy the docking station which I plan to use in my car. I hope it works this way.
    You mean the USB charger that is in some car AC adapters? My guess is they don't have enough amps... If you have a car AC adapter.. you could just use the regular AC charger. Or get one, they are about $20 at walmart too. No, I am not a schill for wal-mart, I just live close to one.
    03-07-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD