This seems quite suitable.

Nokia Lumia 1020 price drops-15529138.jpg
    21stNow likes this.
    08-16-13 05:34 PM
    It's only been two weeks. I knew sales where bad but this is horrible. If it was BlackBerry it would be front page news

Nokia Lumia 1020 Price Drop: Lumia 1020 now $199.99 in local promo | BGR

Posted via CB10
    I thought BGR is just a bunch of brainless bashers? Since when did it become a reliable source?
    JeepBB and pantlesspenguin like this.
    08-16-13 05:36 PM
    That's because the US media and population only support US companies like Nokia. This is a conspiracy.

Another foolish truth-free comment. Not news. Have you still NEVER SEEN ANY WP8 PHONES?
    Nokia is from Finland and has been building trucks and was dabbing in almost everything until it focused on phones only.

I am getting tired of people believing that every company which is successful is either Asian or American.

There are tons of European companies which are world famous and sadly most people (even in Europe) believe that they are American...... SMH! -.-

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 05:51 PM
    A lot of tech companies moved their HQ to California, but came originally from other countries... This still does not make them American and is just truly sad with the whole NSA stuff going on

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 05:53 PM
    I am getting tired of people believing that every company which is successful is either Asian or American.
    Please read the thread thanks.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-16-13 06:13 PM
    whoever posted this story...shame on you and the others doing the BB pile on.....carry on its par for the course these days
    08-16-13 06:23 PM
    whoever posted this story...shame on you and the others doing the BB pile on.....carry on its par for the course these days
    But, but... Sir, he started it Sir! .... LOL

Seriously though. As usual, OP posted something that he'd spun to make look WinPhone look bad, and it backfired because few of those who replied thought it was a valid criticism. Even on a fansite, truth and facts do kind of matter. The 1020 camera technology is awesome, you don't have to be a Nokia-fan, or Anti-BB to see that.

Honestly, I reckon OP tries too hard. I mean, if WinPhone is such a disastrous no-hoper with such poor sales (not one, NOT EVEN ONE!!!) then it surely represents no threat to BB. So, why keep on so?
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-17-13 08:56 AM
    Article on WPCentral shows that, based on ad revenue, Lumia 1020 is performing roughly in line with the Lumia 928.
    Despite presumptions otherwise, the Nokia Lumia 1020 is selling at least as well as the Lumia 928 | Windows Phone Central

It's not a smash hit; but, it's not in massive writedown territory either. It possible/likely that sales are within the range of numbers that Nokia had always projected.
    08-19-13 07:33 PM
33 12