Where can I find a marketplace for W7 phones? I'm trying to find a Verizon Trophy and I'm just having ZERO luck. Any ideas?
    08-12-11 07:22 PM
    No luck in any Verizon stores? They have it on-line at their website, but if your buying on-line go Amazon or something to get it for free on contract.

Mango hardware will be out in a couple of months, you could always wait for that also.
    08-13-11 06:17 AM
    i went right into a verizon store with my friend and we bought one then and there. I've heard that many stores dont have WP7 phones to play with in store, but if you ask they will go get them. Im so confused about the marketing of these phones but I use a Samsung Focus and can say that I love it!
    08-13-11 12:17 PM
    Well I was hoping to find one used but I guess that may be out of the question. Sigh.
    08-13-11 04:19 PM
    swapped my trophy for bold 9900, so many faults :/
    09-09-11 07:36 PM
    XDA Developers has quite an active marketplace for Windows/Android phones. Craigslist or eBay is another option.
    09-11-11 06:53 PM
    I just got a HTC Trophy as well like a week ago. I have also been searching for cases and screen protectors and it seems like there is nothing available. However, I eventually found that Mr Gadget, an Australian shop, has various add ons for the trophy like a screen protector, different cases, phone charger etc. I will provide links for you below.
    Have a good day.
    09-22-11 12:47 PM
    There are quite a few for sale on eBay.
    12-22-11 05:48 PM
    I have a trophy if you are still looking for one.
    01-19-12 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD