Android iPhone War leaves door open

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...rce=pulsenews#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itzdatdude likes this.
    10-22-11 09:57 AM
    Interesting article.
    10-22-11 12:43 PM
    1) I dumped the WP7 Focus for T-MO SamGSII phone, because WP7 is very boring and no enchant me at all, no matter what Mango released, still BORING..

2) tiles will always be tiles. IMAGINE. tiles and tiles and tiles, No widgets, nothing. within 2 months u r bored.. whereas with android u can change to whole new looks of ur phone. iOS, WIndows, WebOS, BBX u name it themes there.

3) LOATHE WP7 swipe & scroll up or down many apps what you are looking for, and take a forever till find app. its not easy to use, period.
    10-22-11 10:19 PM
    LMAO aren't they all just phones though? I mean it's not like we are talking about important stuff like cars, and houses.

But hey to each his own lmao.
    10-23-11 05:39 PM
    I didn't know those were important either you can always drive a piece of crap and live in a one bedroom apartment with a track phone. Like you said to each his own some people just like nice secure materials I guess.
    10-23-11 09:49 PM
    I didn't know those were important either you can always drive a piece of crap and live in a one bedroom apartment with a track phone. Like you said to each his own some people just like nice secure materials I guess.
    I actually was commenting on FARBES post. And yea I could drive a piece of crap and live in a one bedroom apartment with a tracfone, but through the grace of God, I don't.

It just cracks me up how people get "bored" and what not with a phone, or better yet put so much importance in having a "fun" or "cool" phone.

I mean it's ok to have those kind of phones, but to make it seem "so important", to me seems a bit much. That's just my opinion.
    10-23-11 10:41 PM
    I actually was commenting on FARBES post. And yea I could drive a piece of crap and live in a one bedroom apartment with a tracfone, but through the grace of God, I don't.

It just cracks me up how people get "bored" and what not with a phone, or better yet put so much importance in having a "fun" or "cool" phone.

I mean it's ok to have those kind of phones, but to make it seem "so important", to me seems a bit much. That's just my opinion.
    And it's not that they are getting bored with the phone themselves, it is jus the aesthetics or UI of the phone that they are bored with. Because functionally, most of the touch screen smartphones are the same, just in different flavors. As far as UI, the iPhone is perhaps the most boring. Yet, I am never bored with my iPhone, because it does so much.
    08-05-12 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD