Windows Phone 8 rumored for September RTM meaning it will be released to manufacturing in September which IMO is very late, I think there is no way they can make it for the holiday season atleast here in the US because of carrier testing and various certifications that they need to go through and take into account the QA timelines after RTM, Q1 2013 seem likely, what do guys think? as it seem a blessing in disguise for RIM

Windows Phone 8 rumored for September RTM, November debut | The Verge
    07-19-12 06:55 PM
    According to this thread, it will drop in October.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-26-a-735893/
    07-19-12 07:14 PM
    According to this thread, it will drop in October.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-26-a-735893/
    that's Windows 8 and I am about Windows Phone 8
    07-19-12 07:16 PM
    Looking back, it looks like Windows phone 7 went RTM in early September 2010 and Some manufacturers started selling phones in late October. I would venture to guess Microsoft and the device manufacturers aren't going to want to miss the Christmas shopping season and planned accordingly.

Windows Phone 7 goes gold master, begins rolling out to partners for final launch preparations -- Engadget

Windows Phone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    07-19-12 07:17 PM
    that's Windows 8 and I am about Windows Phone 8
    You're right. I wasn't paying attention.
    07-19-12 07:22 PM
    Windows Phone 8 rumored for September RTM meaning it will be released to manufacturing in September which IMO is very late, I think there is no way they can make it for the holiday season atleast here in the US because of carrier testing and various certifications that they need to go through and take into account the QA timelines after RTM, Q1 2013 seem likely, what do guys think? as it seem a blessing in disguise for RIM

Windows Phone 8 rumored for September RTM, November debut | The Verge
    what do I think? microsoft is not rim, we will see it this year.
    JBenn911 likes this.
    07-19-12 09:08 PM
    Update: Windows 8 and the new Windows Phone will both be released in October, and will most likely debut in early November (per AT&T training schedules).

WPCentral has all the info.
    09-27-12 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD