I believe you are from UK, right?
    10-24-10 04:49 AM
    Good Morning...... With WP7 coming out next month for At&t. Out of the 3 which one would you guys say is the best: The Samsung Focus, LG Quantum or HTC Surround? I have my eye on the Samsung Focus.
    10-24-10 08:55 AM
    Good Morning...... With WP7 coming out next month for At&t. Out of the 3 which one would you guys say is the best: The Samsung Focus, LG Quantum or HTC Surround? I have my eye on the Samsung Focus.
    I wouls choose the Samsung Focus as well. I am excited to see on of these devices in person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 06:35 PM
    Hey Dwaynewilliams....... I also can not wait to is them in person. Right now im working with the blackberry Torch but the new WP7 are looking good in my eyes.
    10-24-10 07:42 PM
    Hey All...... go onto BGR (Boy Genius Report) and check out the specs on all WP7 devices. You will see that only the samsung focus and the Dell Venue are the only two with a mico sd. That is not cool.
    10-24-10 07:44 PM
    I guarantee they are worried about game performances and stuff...

If games can take 1-3 mins to load on internal memory, imagine if someone buys a crappy speed sd card...

10-25-10 04:56 AM
    Wow..... Reading on Engadget that there is no customizing ringtones on any of the WP7 phones. That is a big blow to pple like me who love that. I have a Blackberry and i love the fact i can customize my ringtones.
    10-25-10 02:53 PM
    Good new for people who want to get one of the WP7 phones and have a mac computer. You will be able to use WP7 on mac computers.
    10-25-10 10:24 PM
    I got a buddy who currently has an Iphone 3gs, but he is waiting until the Windows 7 phones hit the market before he makes a decision on what he wants with his upgrade. While I am not planning on making the jump to WP7 yet, will be heading to the AT&T store with him sometime the week of launch to mess around with the phones a bit myself and see how they are.
    10-26-10 09:30 PM
    Good Morning....... WHAT is there a PLAYSTATION phone coming out. It is going to be running on Android 3.0 and will have a 1ghz processor. That is AMAZING.
    10-27-10 10:19 AM
    I got a buddy who currently has an Iphone 3gs, but he is waiting until the Windows 7 phones hit the market before he makes a decision on what he wants with his upgrade. While I am not planning on making the jump to WP7 yet, will be heading to the AT&T store with him sometime the week of launch to mess around with the phones a bit myself and see how they are.
    I will be doing the same thing. I don't think that I would buy a WP7, but I am very interested in handling one for a bit.
    10-29-10 09:45 AM
    I think it looks really ugly. Obviously, I've never played with one. But, the whole tile thing is ugly & might make people stay away. Also, There's the HTC surround. Who the **** needs a slide out "surround sound system" on a phone? Also, how is it surround sound? Lets get into how a S.S.S. is actually, S.S.
    There are speakers in multiple placements around an area. With the HTC Surround there are 2, maybe 3 a best in a very small area. So if you are some how able to break the phone in half & hold each piece to both sides of your head without it not working, it's not ACTUALLY surround sound. But, I digress. A slide out qwerty keyboard would have been much better from HTC in my opinion cause I think HTC makes the best hardware for phones. But the speakers, well, that's as stupid as the Motorola Backflip & the Motorola Flipout.

It almost seems as if phone manufacturers say to themselves, "We can make the worst for factor phone on the market." Then someone else, somewhere else says, "you thought that was bad, check this out!" It's like a challenge to see who could make the ugliest phone ever! lol

Back to winmo 7, again, it's ugly & seems almost, To little to late.
    Bad design.
    Questionable OS.
    Little to NO apps.

I'd wait 6 months to see which developers jump on board to make apps & games before I EVER head back to ANY windows phone.
    11-02-10 12:59 AM
    Good Morning....... WHAT is there a PLAYSTATION phone coming out. It is going to be running on Android 3.0 and will have a 1ghz processor. That is AMAZING.
    What does that have to do with WINMO 7?
    11-02-10 01:01 AM
    They're basically going to throw money away to get devs to make apps, guarantee that.

How large the app ecosystem will end up, no idea.
    11-02-10 08:37 PM
    WP7 will go head to head with the iphone
    11-06-10 10:03 PM
    I stopped by the new Microsoft Store in Oak Brook, IL today, to check out the Win 7 Phone. I was definitely impressed. From what I hear, VZW is getting Win7 Phones next year.

Man, between BB OS6, Android, Win7, and the possible iphone on VZW, I don't know what my next phone will be when I upgrade in next year!
    11-06-10 11:53 PM
    I stopped by the new Microsoft Store in Oak Brook, IL today, to check out the Win 7 Phone. I was definitely impressed. From what I hear, VZW is getting Win7 Phones next year.

Man, between BB OS6, Android, Win7, and the possible iphone on VZW, I don't know what my next phone will be when I upgrade in next year!
    Wow, I live in Bolingbrook so I'm close by. I should go there and check it out. the WM7 phones are intriguing. Need to see what they are like in person.

11-07-10 03:02 PM
    Wow, I live in Bolingbrook so I'm close by. I should go there and check it out. the WM7 phones are intriguing. Need to see what they are like in person.

Dwayne,

Definitely check it out. The store is cool, probably 1.5X bigger than the mall's Apple store. You can try-out the xbox 360 kinect too, if you're interested.
    11-07-10 06:20 PM
    Just finished trying out the Samsung Focus. All I can say is WOW! The phone is great. The look and feel of the device is different than anything I have ever experienced. The phone was really snappy and easy to use. I would say that it seems simpler than the iPhone with some things. I left the AT&T store really wanting one. But there is one problem. The phone doesn't offer anything that I don't currently have with my BB. The look and feel is superb, bit everything else is old hat. I got this feeling that I would get this phone and inevitably do the same thing that I do with my Bold 9000. That makes it not worthy for me. If you own an Android device or an iPhone, you will marvel at the WM7 phone transitions and UI, but you won't be jealous of its capabilities. At the very best, its the same and in some instances, falls short on some features. It is definitely a cool device though.

11-08-10 01:31 PM
    I definitely did not marvel at WP7. It does not allow me to do what I like most about Android, customize. I do not care about changing tile colors, I like customizing the UI and designing my device to the way I like it. To me, WP7 seemed like another locked down version of iOS. The transitions were smooth, and the UI was very speedy, but we will see how that goes once MS allows complete multitasking. I have 6 apps and 10 widgets open on my Android device right now and it moves just as fluently.

The OS was just released so there is always room for improvement. But, I will not even consider WP7 until MS allows for customization like Android. WinMo was extremely customizable. Lets see if those roots come back a little bit.
    11-08-10 01:53 PM
    I highly doubt they ever will... The goal of this OS was to be more or less locked down and not go back to WM's roots.
    11-08-10 06:29 PM
    I highly doubt they ever will... The goal of this OS was to be more or less locked down and not go back to WM's roots.
    And that will keep me away forever.
    11-09-10 12:16 PM
    It worked for apple
    11-12-10 12:54 AM
    Let's face it MS came to the Game too late. If they even wanted to try they would have popped phones for all carriers. And at this point they missed the bus. They will have some folks who love it but it is still winblows.
    11-12-10 07:39 AM
    Now that is stupid, that's what keeps me and a lot of other people away from apple!
    11-12-10 07:57 AM
102 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD