hi people i currently have no phone and cant decide wether to get a 9900, 9360 or try and get the le batman lumia 900.

any ideas people

thanks will
    06-11-12 04:54 PM
    What are your main uses going to be?

I would go for the 9900 personally but that's because in my opinion you cannot beat a hardware keyboard the 9900's is by far the best.

I send a lot of E-Mails and texts so for me the BB wins hands down.

Windows phone 7 is a good OS the best feature for me was the Xbox live integration and Zune when I had my HTC Trophy

I have no doubt you would be very happy with either phone and I have to admit the Lumia looks very sleek

Sent From My IPhone 4 S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jono212; 06-12-12 at 06:04 PM.
    06-12-12 05:42 PM
    see iv had alot of the high end phones 9900 - iphone 4 - etc but i sold my phone to buy a crosser a while back and just want another phone i will probably use it mostly for texting bbm or whatsapp. facebook - twitter - browsing and watching a bit of twitch tv ( justin tv)

however i do like to customise my phone screen like the way it looks etc as i get bored very easily
    06-13-12 04:06 AM
    For everything you describe I would go with the blackberry as windows phone 7 is not really customisable at all. Unless you can manage to jailbreak which at the moment I understand is not easy to find one as I tried to find a JB for my Trophy to no avail. only bonus would be the bigger screen on the Nokia and exclusivity.

The only other thing is
    I did not find battery life that good with my trophy but obviously cannot comment on the Nokia

Sent From My IPhone 4 S using Tapatalk
    06-13-12 04:24 AM
    yeah it is a tough one for sure
    06-13-12 07:26 AM
    You might want to pick up a used device until BB10 and windows 8 is released..I have both windows and blackberry and its a tough choice for me. Until I see BB10 I am leaning towards windows mobile. One thing blackberry has over any platform is the notifications which no other carrier has perfected like blackberry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    06-18-12 06:19 PM
    BB is all time best phone in world
    06-21-12 06:46 AM
    The Lumia camera sucks hard. You'd better wait for BB10
    06-23-12 10:54 AM
    After reading what you said you would be using it for, i'd recommend the bold 9900.
    07-01-12 02:29 PM
    see iv had alot of the high end phones 9900 - iphone 4 - etc but i sold my phone to buy a crosser a while back and just want another phone i will probably use it mostly for texting bbm or whatsapp. facebook - twitter - browsing and watching a bit of twitch tv ( justin tv)

however i do like to customise my phone screen like the way it looks etc as i get bored very easily
    My suggestion would be to buy neither. Both BB OS 7 and WP7.5 are End Of Life. If you get bored easily, you should pick a phone likely to get some OS updates. If you like to customize your home screen that would suggest Android.
    07-01-12 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD