Someone told me the windows phone is better than a bb or iphone....is this true?
    12-13-10 03:14 PM
    Sure... In that persons opinion.

There's no "best" phone, only phones that are "best for you" it's all someones personal preference on what works best for them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 03:43 PM
    Someone told me the windows phone is better than a bb or iphone....is this true?
    C'mon.. Didn't you read articles, journalist or whatever, apple sold 1.7m iphone 4 units on launch day as compared w/ MSFT sold 40k WinP7 units on launch day.
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 12-13-10 at 05:00 PM.
    12-13-10 04:55 PM
    C'mon.. Didn't you read articles, journalist or whatever, apple sold 1.7m iphone 4 units on launch day as compared w/ MSFT sold 40k WinP7 units on launch day.
    That has nothing to do with one device being better than the other. Apple has many more fans of iOS and people upgrading from previous, not to mention the hype Apple produces.

Like a previous poster said, the best device is the device that works best for you.
    12-14-10 01:05 PM
    I think that the Windows phone 7 Samsung Focus is better than the iPhone and any BlackBerry.
    12-15-10 04:08 AM
    I think that the Windows phone 7 Samsung Focus is better than the iPhone and any BlackBerry.
    i agree as well not to mention the fact my friend who is a self confessed iphone/ iphone 4 BIG time fanboy, has had all the other iphones he had got his iphone 4 like a week before he met up with me tooled around on my samsung focus for like a hour packed up his iphone 4 went to at&t store and exchanged it for a samsung focus....
    12-17-10 11:43 PM
    i agree as well not to mention the fact my friend who is a self confessed iphone/ iphone 4 BIG time fanboy, has had all the other iphones he had got his iphone 4 like a week before he met up with me tooled around on my samsung focus for like a hour packed up his iphone 4 went to at&t store and exchanged it for a samsung focus....
    How is the XBOX Live on the phone? I was wondering if the games are comparable to those of the iPhone? What's the battery life of the phone like?
    12-18-10 12:02 AM
    the battery life is a little lacking but not to bad compared to my blackbery 8530 i had, xbox-live im getting ready to buy a few games cant direct compare to iphone but there is allready a nice collection starting up but i havent got any yet,need for speed i downloaded the demo im going to get it,it looks and plays good
    12-18-10 12:45 PM
    Was this someone happened to be named Steve Ballmer?
    12-18-10 02:09 PM
    It is hard for many people to decide or even choose which phone is "best".

All the current crop of smartphones aree very, very good indeed. Next year there will be newer, faster hardware with better screens. These phones will be "better".

If you are not sure what to buy then go to several phone stores when they are quiet and ask to try them. Before you go, try to read a couple of reviews on the various phones. Engadget is a good place to start searching for those.

Lastly, most people have their own ideas and opinions as to what is "best". These opinions are sometimes based on knowledge, but often not.

You need to form your own opinion based on reading and trying. It really is the only what to avoid the "best" and to get "what is best for me, today".
    12-18-10 02:30 PM
    In my opinion, if you want a phone that has a great browser, won't drop calls, and is pretty powerful overall, a Win7 phone isn't a bad choice.

If you were never taught the value of a day's hard work or the value of a dollar, then get an iPhone.

If you really just need a communication platform that's highly reliable, BlackBerry all the way. Just remember that the BB is a business email platform first, and a toy phone.... fourth.
    Shonae likes this.
    12-19-10 11:47 PM
    I like to support iPhone 4. A lots people have same feeling with me.
    02-20-11 01:34 AM
    I like to support iPhone 4. A lots people have same feeling with me.
    Good for you and them. Supporting it still doesn't make it better, like a lot have said it's really a personal choice unless you just want to talk about specs.
    04-01-11 11:34 AM
    Windows barely works right on a PC, so I'd say pffft to the someone who told you that!
    04-01-11 11:40 AM
    Windows barely works right on a PC, so I'd say pffft to the someone who told you that!
    Ummmm, yeah right.
    04-01-11 11:54 AM
    I'd have to agree here... I've never used a Win7 phone, but imo, they kinda look cheap compared to an iPhone or BB.

I LOVE my BB, but of course, that is user preference.
    When it comes to computers though, I would take Apple over Windows any day... my iMac runs flawlessly, while my dad's Dell (the most expensive desktop they make...) has problems almost daily (we have become good friends with our tech guy).
    04-04-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD